49 days till convention

david111066

I'm coming up by train on the Friday. I'm really looking forward to this now. Girlfirend broke up with me a few days ago because - of all things - she hates conventions. So a Stargate con seems like a very good way to move on! lol

well she obviously wasn't the right person for you. there are plenty of girls who love conventions and come to chevron maybe you'll start to make good friends with one? all the same you'll have fun.
  • Like 1

I'm coming up by train on the Friday. I'm really looking forward to this now. Girlfirend broke up with me a few days ago because - of all things - she hates conventions. So a Stargate con seems like a very good way to move on! lol

well she obviously wasn't the right person for you. there are plenty of girls who love conventions and come to chevron maybe you'll start to make good friends with one? all the same you'll have fun.

Thanks - she definitely wasn't right for me. It would be nice to meet someone at a con but I'm going there to make friends and have fun. If I did find something more, that would be great but I won't go there expecting it. :-)

- Gord

Def..... someone who uses an excuse like that was just looking for an excuse.... i spent so long not doing things that i wanted because the ex didnt want to, or found it boring...... we only live once...(well generally haha) do whatever feels right at the time, and just have fun

really looking forward to this one, Cliff Simon, such a baddie, can't wait. :clap: not been to the hilton at birmingham before so excited bout new hotel, i know, very sad but dont get out much :smile: see everyone on friday

• Like 1