49 days till convention

david111066

Am so starting to get excited. think this is going to be a really good event.

I decided to go up to Birmingham on the Thursday this time make it easier on myself and so I can be nice and relaxed Friday.

Me too! Also I need to go fabric shopping in Birmingham!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Crikey - it's like counting down to Christmas when I was a kid! lol

16 days to go.

I can get a bit excited about it this week, while I'm on leave from work, but then I've got a guaranteed mad week and a bit back at work which will bring me down to earth before I'm on leave for the convention.

Gettin excited now....ticket booked, hotel booked , time off work booked...... im driving up friday morning from winchester, if there is anyone out there thats struggling for transport or hasnt yet organised anything give me a shout if its M4 bound

I'll be travelling up, by coach, on Friday afternoon.

I have some colleagues who, when told where this con is, went 'oh that's easy to get to by train' (or car) completely not getting me and trains don't mix (thanks to travel sickness) and that I don't drive.

I'm coming up by train on the Friday. I'm really looking forward to this now. Girlfirend broke up with me a few days ago because - of all things - she hates conventions. So a Stargate con seems like a very good way to move on! lol

• Like 1