Revolution

modern_day_prophet

J.J. Abrams strikes again.

i thought the pilot was excellent, very reminiscent of the Capital Wasteland angle in the Fallout games!

between Lost, Fringe, Person of interest and now Revolution, the guy is putting a serious dent in my social life

shame alcatraz sucked tho...

still, now that walking dead is coming to an end and Blood and Chrome never got picked up to series, ill be looking to Revolution for my end-of-the-world fix on friday nite tv..

J.J. Abrams strikes again.

i thought the pilot was excellent, very reminiscent of the Capital Wasteland angle in the Fallout games!

Personally I thought it was really bad. Interesting premise but bad script, bad plotting, bad acting and two completely unbelievable wtf moments pretty much ruined it for me. Doubt I'll be watching more.

between Lost, Fringe, Person of interest and now Revolution, the guy is putting a serious dent in my social life

Person of Interest is good but The Following has to be one of the best things out there at the moment. Really disturbing and well done.

funny you should say that...i kinda went the other way.

I watched The following for a few weeks then just never kept the interest in it really so now ill be catching up when it comes to dvd.

thought i wouldve really enjoyed it too cos im a big kevin williamson fan but found it ok, nothing more...

james purefoy - genius casting tho..

I really enjoyed both episodes. This is something I will be continuing to watch- of course, knowing my luck they'll probably cancel the second season, at first the real lack of exposition irked me, but this is something that will only whet my appetite to knowing everything.

Yep, I may have developed a bit of a guy crush on Miles Matheson, and love Charlie Matheson as well, both kick some serious booty ass.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

my interest has somewhat waned aswell i must admit.

which is a shame cos in the beginning i was in love with this show...

now it just seems to plod along with the characters walking then walking some more and to change things up...sometimes they do some more walking...

dont get me wrong, im still a fan but its hardly edge of ur seat stuff.

and if im really picky...the character of charlie is just a whiny pain some weeks..

that said, miles matheson is one of the finest anti-heros to ever grace the screen..

lets do away with the lost brother storyline n have the entire arc focus on miles n his past post-blackout..!!!

id love to see an improvement soon though ...

iam enjoying Revolution it has a good premise,but i agree with Modern Day Prophet they need to crank the story up a bit and put less of the focus on Charlie as she can be really annoying at times and more on Miles and Monroe as they are the best characters in it apart from Nora,i was surprised when Maggie was killed i thought she was a good character too and wrap up the rescue Charlie's brother storyline,i would also like them to lessen the flashback scenes it good seeing what happend to them before the blackout but just not have them in every episode,ive read it is to get better in later episodes so iam going to stick with it and see how it goes :smile:

Edited by carnosoul

• 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...