David Tennant and Billie Piper to Return for the 50th

Starbug

Personally i would have had Billie with the Ninth Doctor instead of the Tenth. We will have to go through the Bad Wolf Bay scenes again :spew: ill miss you i love you etc etc been there done that lets have some new material is that too much to ask? Having said that it is nice that some old Drs and companions are coming back but lets have some really retro guests like William Russell and Fraser Hines and Katy Manning et al. Lets remember the series is 50 years old and not just seven years old :whistling:

• Like 1

Personally i would have had Billie with the Ninth Doctor instead of the Tenth. We will have to go through the Bad Wolf Bay scenes again :spew: ill miss you i love you etc etc been there done that lets have some new material is that too much to ask? Having said that it is nice that some old Drs and companions are coming back but lets have some really retro guests like William Russell and Fraser Hines and Katy Manning et al. Lets remember the series is 50 years old and not just seven years old :whistling:

Personally I think it's a great idea. David Tennants reign as the Doctor was one of the very best. The last think we wanted was Chris Eccleston again. Besides Chris turned it down as he didn't want to be typecast

should have been freema with DT! there is too much wibbly wobbly, love crap/triangle with dts doc and rose and shes had a final ending. freema continues to be short changed as a companion to 10.

i think considering their ages and look and the fact that chris has refused to be in it also that this will be a two doctors type story with perhaps flashes to all past docs in image or vocal form.

i think perhaps it should start black with the best voice clips from all the docs them bam! into a new and decent credits sequence. or start the same as five doctors did.

should have been freema with DT! there is too much wibbly wobbly, love crap/triangle with dts doc and rose and shes had a final ending. freema continues to be short changed as a companion to 10.

i think considering their ages and look and the fact that chris has refused to be in it also that this will be a two doctors type story with perhaps flashes to all past docs in image or vocal form.

i think perhaps it should start black with the best voice clips from all the docs them bam! into a new and decent credits sequence. or start the same as five doctors did.

In fairness, I too would have loved to have seen Freema in it as I'm a big fan of all her work, however, she is not available at the moment as she is contracted to ' The Carrie Diaries' in USA.

• 4 years later...