Sign in to follow this  
conqueen

Talks?

I understand that (from the e-store) there will be a Star Wars Talk. I just wondered if any more talks were currently being considered ... The guest list seems to lend itself to quite a few possible combinations! :WAVE:

There's certainly likely to be more. A full schedule is usually finalised closer to the event.

It's normally in the final couple of weeks, once the line-up is more-or-less complete (but changes can still happen if guests are announced very late)

Any update on any more Talks for this event?... still only see the Star Wars one in the online store..

Also, are we to assume that the paid for Star Wars talk is only going to have Denis Lawson, Kenny Baker, Glyn Baker & Oliver Ford Davies present? From its original billing, didn't it promise to be a belter of a talk?

Well it'll only have people who are attending..

well the Star Wars talk has already been cancelled incase that post was missed..... I don't have time for the talks anyway but appreciate for many people that's a big reason for going.

Talks update would be nice so people can plan their days :smile:

The first show at the stadium had the talk schedule go up like 48 hours before the show - and then everything was cancelled because it rained cats and dogs. :lol: At LFACC there were even spontaneous additions on the day. Any talks happening will be announced as soon as possible.

• Like 1