Chevron Tickets update

Massive Events

• Showmasters Admin

It's fine. Oddly I had a feeling it was because you'd paid cash at the show hence me put "If you have one" after the email confirmation.

Honestly don't worry, that piece of paper will be fine.

Yikes! I hope that my husband and my's ticket order went in on time. We received an email "order confirmation" for the gold tickets so I assume we got some of the last ones? Eeeek! I'm so excited. My first British/Massive Events con and his first out of the States convention. :dance:

• Like 1

Yikes! I hope that my husband and my's ticket order went in on time. We received an email "order confirmation" for the gold tickets so I assume we got some of the last ones? Eeeek! I'm so excited. My first British/Massive Events con and his first out of the States convention. :dance:

If you have received an order confirmation then there is no problem. You have your tickets, effectively.

If you have received an order confirmation then there is no problem. You have your tickets, effectively.

whoohoo!!!! :dance::clap::thumbup:

Linz you’re going to have a great time, everybody is there to have fun, and massive events are a run by and attended by great bunch of people. So I hope you really enjoy your first British event and come back for many more :dance::clap:

Hey does anyone in the Massive/Collectormania staff know how I can get in touch with them? I got an email saying that my credit card couldn't be processed last weekend (the bank called us and had blocked it thinking it was stolen) and I have emailed back asking if there's a secure way to submit new card details and haven't heard back. The person who emailed me from Collectormania was name Yvie. If anyone can help me out, it'd be greatly appreciated! :no:

You can also buy them at the event it's self.

I might have to do this if I can afford it at all. Was going to give this one a miss but the lineup is really good for me so a bit torn between praticality and desire :)

bit torn between praticality and desire :)

Welcome to the life of a geek :borg:

Yep but with car insurance, season ticket for football and a couple of family birthdays to pay for all in the space of a couple of weeks im already looking at around £1200 to pay out and then theres CMMK the week before (though that's going to be cheap for me) it's all a bit too much all at the same time after various other recent expenses.

Unfortunately I think practicality will have to win. Not the end of the world, life takes priority but it's drivable on the day so will make a last minute decision maybe.

Okay, I've calmed down and, thanks to Yvie, have the problem sorted.

But seriously, I would not have a problem paying a little extra for a ticket purchased through PayPal. It would have saved on a lot of stress this week!

Edited by misaditas