Chevron Tickets update

Massive Events

• Showmasters Admin

Hello everyone

Just so you are all aware there are only 10 Gold tickets left and 1 VIP Ticket left for Chevron 8.0.

This show is shaping up nicely and with more guests to be announced you better grab a ticket while you can.

Thanks Mark :smile:

• Like 2

ok im worried i wont get a ticket after a week of trying to sort out my other email address so i have know ordered from an old account.why did i pay £3 for p+p if we get the tickets at the event. or am i wrong in thinking that???

You get your registration letter in the mail and pick up the actual ticket at the event. So you're about half wrong in what you are thinking. ;)

• Moderators

i have ordered 2 tickets. i for me and the other for a friend. i ordered both at same time. never done a multi order before. what happens. do i got 1 letter with both tickets or 2 letters in the poste?

Usually one letter with both ticket numbers on it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Showmasters Admin

It's usually about 2 weeks before. If you don't get it, don't worry. Just print off your confirmation email from the shop (if you have one) and bring along some form of ID. Reg desk will be able to find your order, don't worry, we're honestly not evil :smile:

:smile: Thanks I ask as at the last event c7.9 for the first time ever I went and paid cash for my ticket in advanced, so I only have a piece of paper saying" gold 21@ chevron 8” so no confirmation email or even credit card statement/receipt which was why I was interested in when the letters may get sent out as that all the proof I have (I’m a worrier sorry)