Update on Paul Gascoigne

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

We just wanted to give you an update:

Paul Gascoigne is well enough and wants to appear to see his fans at Collectormania. Paul will now only be doing a 3 hour appearance on his agents advice (times to be confirmed) on Saturday 25th May.

Paul's Photo shoot will be limited and is for sale in the online shop.

:clap:

• Like 1

Firstly - fabulous news!!

Secondly - thanks for letting us know.

Thirdly - due to his limited appearance time, would Showmasters please consider pre-selling signature tickets (as has been done in special circumstances in the past) as this would help those who are desperate to meet him and are happy to pre-pay now. Would really appreciate this being offerred if practicable.

I hope this is a wise step for Paul and helps in his fight to improve his health. Not only will it help him from a work point of view, but it will fill his time with a great chance to meet fans who truly adore him which in itself can be a great tonic for his health and mental strength.

Do you know if there are any restrictions on what he will autograph? I remember at the last Sportsmania he was not signing any shirts.

There's been an update posted by his representatives saying that he will be signing shirts.

Do you know if there are any restrictions on what he will autograph? I remember at the last Sportsmania he was not signing any shirts.

There's been an update posted by his representatives saying that he will be signing shirts.

I will be there with my poster waited a long time for Paul to sign it :dance: