Arnold double - Peter Kent

Thanks to everyone! Had a great time! Really loved having my talk with te fans and was actually glad that Kristiana was a no show, so u could talk my head off. Thanks JJ for the beer etc. you rock man! Hope to see you all again!!

Thanks to everyone! Had a great time! Really loved having my talk with te fans and was actually glad that Kristiana was a no show, so u could talk my head off. Thanks JJ for the beer etc. you rock man! Hope to see you all again!!

Dawg you were a gentleman and scolar-loved meeting you-you made my weekend :coolthumb:

i'm sorry i missed the talk (i think i had what Kristiana had :spew: ) i ended up on saturady night drinking at same pub as Ray Parks :vader: & his mates(cool guy!)-if i had seen you i would have bought you a drink(or 5) for doing "THAT" bike stunt in T2-your epic man!

think you must have been the only fit person early sunday morning-which again proves stuntmen are a tough breed!!!

i had lots of questions i wanted to ask you(would have took you hours to answers)

hopefuly next time your here in the uk ,you can tells us some more of your great stories

(and that you get time to do some sight seeing-like "shakespeare GLOBE" & Anchor bankside pub http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anchor_Bankside)

There was a stall which had a T2 leather promo jacket that I just could not resist. I got it signed by both Kristanna and Peter. Peter was a great sport and tried it on for a photo but alas it was far too small. Pretty cool to have a jacket with those signatures on ! This was my first con in three years and I was blown away with the size of the show and the diversity of the guests.

• Like 2

I had to make sure I found you on here Peter to say what a pleasure it was to be there for your talk and then to meet you afterwards. By far the best and most interesting talk of the weekend! You were such a lovely man to meet as you took the time to chat to my friend and I (we were the 2 football playing girls) and posed for photos. You're such a legend, and I have even ordered a copy of your autobiography to hear more of your amazing stories, only problem is waiting for it to arrive! :-)