Arnold double - Peter Kent

Can't wait to meet all of you from the UK and across the EU this summer. I've got a lot of crazy pictures. (My legendary bike jump in T2 that put me in Stuntmens Hall of Fame)! And a lot of crazy behind the scenes stories from Arnold and I's 15 films together! Come out and say Hi!

• Like 10

Can't wait to meet everyone. Thinking of doing a private dinner or breakfast for the fans.

Got a LOT of UK film friends to see while I'm there. Meeting up with old friend Vic Armstrong, Top man in the world for second unit directing and H Fords double in Indy Jones sagas.

• 3 weeks later...

Red!

It was agony but I had a job to do. And make up didn't care, slop that glue on, never mind the open wounds and go again!

:pyth: Glad they've made it easy with CG these days. I was the first in the induystry to ever wear the pros mask and I hope to never have to wear anything like it again.

Red!

It was agony but I had a job to do. And make up didn't care, slop that glue on, never mind the open wounds and go again!

:pyth: Glad they've made it easy with CG these days. I was the first in the induystry to ever wear the pros mask and I hope to never have to wear anything like it again.

ouch! bet make up were nicer to Arnold-but now if anybody moans about make up you can tell them you had it worse on T2
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just saw Lexa and Shanksy as well as Linda, Michael, Rbt Patrick and Cary Elwes at Calgary Expo.

See my FB page Peter Kent's School of Hard Knocks for pix!!

Read me---

http://blog.tvstoreo...erview.html?m=1

LOVED Calgary Expo!..wasn't there but thanks to FlipOnTV we got to buy a Premium Pass and watch all the panels on live stream!...RDA & Michael Shanks made me cry with laughter and Lexa looked as beautiful as ever!!..

xoxo

Disco!! Did you see our T2 panel? I got a few laughs with my Peanut m&M story

Have the archive pass so hope to get round to all panels eventually... :dance:

Call me Deeds.. discodiva = dd = deedee = Deeds - don't ask, blame a group of friends I met through the mutual admiration of Mr Shanks :whistling:

• Like 1

Just saw Lexa and Shanksy as well as Linda, Michael, Rbt Patrick and Cary Elwes at Calgary Expo.

See my FB page Peter Kent's School of Hard Knocks for pix!!

Read me---

http://blog.tvstoreo...erview.html?m=1

Nice online interview, very informative and entertaining some good terminator tales.

well worth a read.

wow you lead a wicked life, i like the Arnold and the sauce tale -class! :clap:

Tx again Red! You owe me a beer! Then you'll get stories

Sure will Dawg would love to listen to your stories(most people would) and I always buy the first round.

But rememeber British beer & ale is stronger than that Canadian lite beer-lol :angel:

ps if your feeling brave try Belgium beer just came back from Bruges and had a pint there which was 12%abv.

"oh my head hurts,never again well to next week at least!"