Latest Sports Guest Announcement - Sugar Ray Leonard

• Showmasters Admin

We are delighted to announce that Sugar Ray Leonard will be joining us on Saturday at LFCC :YAHOO:

Leonard was the first boxer to earn more than $100 million in purses, and he is widely considered to be one of the best boxers of all time, winning world titles in five weight divisions and defeating future fellow International Boxing Hall of Fame inductees Wilfred Benítez, Thomas Hearns, Roberto Durán and Marvin Hagler.

Leonard was named "Boxer of the Decade" for the 1980s.

Leonard has also appeared in

real steel (fighting co ordinator)

the fighter

i spy

renegade

l.a. heat

tales from the crypt

married with children

He will be signing autographs 11am-3pm and also taking part in a professional photo shoot which are on sale now via our online store HERE

929000-sugarrayleonard_large.jpg

sugar-ray-leonard.jpg

• Like 1

I know that boxing gloves are normally on sale to get signed but I was wondering if the Sugar Ray Leonard gloves with a picture of him on the glove will be on sale to get signed. I guess this is aimed at the vendors that normally attend these events to sell the stuff for the sports guests to sign. Thanks

• 5 weeks later...

I know that boxing gloves are normally on sale to get signed but I was wondering if the Sugar Ray Leonard gloves with a picture of him on the glove will be on sale to get signed. I guess this is aimed at the vendors that normally attend these events to sell the stuff for the sports guests to sign. Thanks

i was going to ask the same question,will there be gloves available to get signed ?

i was going to ask the same question,will there be gloves available to get signed ?

Gloves: yes. Gloves with a picture... I'll have to forward this question, sorry.