a query

michaelrc123

I believe you'd have to buy a standard ticket for the whole weekend as a minimum. That does include autographs with everyone bar Alexis Denisof, though. Alexis is a sponsored guest so if you want his auto, you'd have to purchase it on top of the weekend ticket.

Correct. Standard weekend ticket would be the minimum.

If you decide to do that please remember autograph sessions are in the morning only. Afternoon is talks and other activities. Photos are also in the morning.

Also if you intend to come for one day your missing out, this is not intended to be a signing event but a convention spread over the whole weekend when you can mingle with other like minded fans as well as the parties,photos,autos and q&a sessions.Its not really meant to be somewhere thats all about just getting an autograph really.

I'd recommend trying the weekend convention you'll see the difference and get the chance to hang out & meet new friends too, its far more fun.

Edited by buffy2k
  • Like 1

I bought a silver ticket but have now found out i'll only be able to make the fri/sat,

i was wondering if it's possible to get all my photo/autos done on one day

or arrange it to get only the stuff I really want such as amy,alexis, jane, tom

Speak to crew at the event please. There is no guarantee something can be arranged, but as usual they will do their best.