Latest Guest Announcement - JOHN RHYS-DAVIES

showmasters

Wow - fantastic guest.

When will Photoshoots be available?

Was wondering the same myself

Photo shoots are available in the online store now :)

Can't wait to meet him!! Will be getting try and get 2 sigs and a photo :D

• Moderators

All depends on schedules and how many guests they need to fit in etc.

Not all guests do shoots on all days, but they can be added closer to the event when they have a better idea of how many they need to fit in.

I can so much recommend seeing him if you go to collectormania. Met him and the best i can describe him is as a gentleman. Very polite and seemed genuinly happy sitting there joking with the fans etc. When it was my turn he got worried that the pen wasnt the best and didnt wanna ruin the item so sent for a new pen and just chatted while he waited. Very thoughtfull and this was after 5 hours of signing stuff and meeting people. If i get the chance i will definately meet him again.

JRD is such an awesome guest, one of the 1st guests I ever met at my 2nd ever show LFaCC 1 back in March 2004

what a gentleman :smile:

can anyone help? I already have a photo of him as Gimli and Sallah what I REALLY want is a Treebeard one and I REALLY want one where you can also see Dominic and Billy and not just the back of their heads... I found this 24411M.jpg but it's sooo tiny and Google doesn't seem to have any bigger ones :( any suggestions you guys?!

thanks in advance :thumbup:

surfy sah xx