Shop malfuction

Atlantis_Buff

Your user account is currently deactivated

Really want to buy my gold ticket but it wont let me, i brought my gold lfcc passes,just tried to ge chevron 8 gold ticket and wont let me log in.i know there is not may gold left. please help asap

• Moderators

I'm fairly sure the Showmasters and Massive Events online stores are not connected - having an account on one doesn't mean you automatically have an account on the other. If you haven't bought tickets for a Massive Events show before you'll need to create an account.

i used a different email address before, (info removed by mod) is my email address. would you mind emailing it to them and asking them the problem as im not sure when to send it and know its been done aswel, would really appreciate that as i want to order them gold tickets badly

Edited by Queen_Sindel

i used a different email address before, (removed by mod) is my email address. would you mind emailing it to them and asking them the problem as im not sure when to send it and know its been done aswel, would really appreciate that as i want to order them gold tickets badly

Please e-mail info@showmastersonline.com. It would be easier if you e-mailed them yourself in case there's any more questions. Going through a middle man will only delay things.

They need the name of the e-mail you used and details - have you been logged in before etc. Sorry, but from your initial post I am not even 100 percent sure if the e-mail you have been giving (which I have removed for your security) is the one on the store account that is giving you trouble.