Lords of Time 2 Cancellation

I have to say that it is very frustrating about the amount of time it is taking to get our money back.

I have sent two emails, had no replies and made one phone call. I am waiting on the money so I can use it to pay for something else that will be happening the same weekend that LOT2 was going to happen, which is only 5 weeks away.

I paid with my credit card, so why is it taking so long ?? Refunds don't usually take this long !!!

Hello

Any indication as to when the refunds will be processed?

I will enquire but it's an ongoing process and is dependant on a few factors including how many there are to process so potentially can take a few weeks.

Why will it take a few weeks?

Surely you have the money set aside already to cover this?

It is nothing to do with money. As mentioned all orders are processed by one person. This is done in her spare time as she has a full time job. The more there are to process the longer it will take. Sorry but patience will be required for this.

I have to say that it is very frustrating about the amount of time it is taking to get our money back.

I have sent two emails, had no replies and made one phone call. I am waiting on the money so I can use it to pay for something else that will be happening the same weekend that LOT2 was going to happen, which is only 5 weeks away.

I paid with my credit card, so why is it taking so long ?? Refunds don't usually take this long !!!

It has been 12 days since the formal cancellation. How much longer have we got to wait.

• Moderators

As has been said already, each and every refund has to be processed manually, one by one, by the person who runs the online shop, who does this in the evenings after she gets home from a full time job. That takes time. Also remember that the last several days have been bank holidays, so if your refund was processed on the shop end even on Thursday, the likelihood is that your bank or credit card company wouldn't have processed it yet.

Has any one waiting for a refund heard anything yet ?

Mine hit my credit card yesterday so they are being done.

Thanks for that. At least we know something is being done. I have just checked my credit card and they money has gone back on. Edited by Vodkatini

I see several have had their refunds so hopefully I get confirmations of my 2 golds being transferred soon

I'm after this because if by some chance I don't get a reg letter I have no proof of tickets for the event I'm transferring to so the confirmation woudl be useful

Edited by bandcat

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry to hear you had such venue problems guys, I really enjoyed LoT and look forward to Lot2 when ever it becomes available.

I second that, LoT was amazing and no doubt that whenever LoT2 comes to pass, it'll be just as great. I've come to trust SM on that, so no worries, I'll be there :D

• 5 months later...