Latest Guest Announcement - SARAH WAYNE CALLIES

i am amazed that she has been listed but sadly i cannot go to this one so i am really hoping that she comes round again :no: i also hope that she will be coming and not pull out 2 days before the show :no:

Please don't put that thought in to are Heads she will be there mate

love her in walking dead and prison break.

hate the fact that there is no way i could manage to travel down for this in a million years.

this is still an incredible announcement though, showmasters.

keep it up.

and maybe send some of these mega famous folks up glasgow collectormania way this august pleeeeease!!!!

• Showmasters Admin

Maybe everyone was out over the weekend at Boxingmania and so they've not had chance to add them.

Maybe there's a small back log of orders on the shop and they don't want to increase that right now by putting these on the shop.

Maybe there's an issue with adding new items to the shop right now and it needs fixing first.

Maybe her final photoshoot price has not been confrmed yet.

I have no idea if any of these are really the reason but they're just as likely as she's not really confirmed.

Seriously everyone needs to chill out and stop automatically seeing the worst in these situations. There can be a thousand and one reasons why something may not have happened yet.

One question for Steveo: How can SM change the price AGAIN when as far as I'm aware they've not announce a price at all yet?

• Like 1