Latest Guest Announcement - Stevie Richards

• Showmasters Admin

We are very please to announce Stevie Richards

Stevie will be appearing Saturday and Sunday and taking part in Photoshoots

Photoshoots can be purchased HERE

Stevie previously wrestled for Extreme Championship Wrestling (ECW) World Wrestling Federation/Entertainment (WWF/WWE) Total Nonstop Action Wrestling (TNA), National Wrestling Alliance (NWA) and World Championship Wrestling (WCW). He has also made appearances for Ring Of Honor (ROH). He has held over 40 titles in his career, including the WWE Hardcore Championship 21 times, the ECW World Tag Team Championship twice and the NWA National Heavyweight Championship once. He is the current (and first) Extreme Rising World Champion.

From BWO to Right to Censor and back to The BWO Stevie is had done it all

omTJp.jpg

Dr-Stevie-tna-superstar-5.jpg

richards4.jpg

StevieRichards.jpg

http://www.imdb.com/...cter/ch0038342/

Edited by mojoe
  • Like 1

Great Announcement. Have met Stevie once before and found him to be a very nice guy. He deserves a lot of respect from fans for his longevity in the business.

Well done for all the wrestling announcements. I know some might feel that there's been too many recently and although I have met many of the names announced so far, I'm loving that you've opened up to bring the wrestling personalities in. I hope that this continues for a long time.

Thank You. :thumbup:

• Like 1

I know some might feel that there's been too many recently

There hasn't been enough ;):P

I was being respectful to the those who have no interest in wrestling. Personally speaking........KEEP THEM COMING! :thumbup:

Edited by LSM
  • Like 1