introduction thread !

Atlantis_Buff

This was on the Hilton Birmingham Metrapol website...

Due to security measures in force at Birmingham Airport, we are no longer permitted to use our courtesy bus service direct to or from the airport. All hotel guests travelling from Birmingham Airport should use the free telephone at the airport meeting point (signposted with the Hilton logo) then take the mono rail to Birmingham International rail station where the shuttle bus will be able to collect passengers.

The journey takes approximately five minutes and our courtesy bus runs every 30 minutes, 24 hours per day

Traveling from Birmingham International Train Station

By Courtesy Bus

From Birmingham International railway station, guests may use the free telephone to arrange a collection to the hotel, by courtesy bus. The bus stop is Bus Stop C and located next to the taxi rank in the bus depot. The journey to the Hilton Birmingham Metropole hotel takes approximately 5 minutes. The 24-hour service runs at 30-minute intervals.

Traveling from Birmingham New Street train station

By Courtesy Bus

From Birmingham International Train Station, free buses are available to take you directly to the Hilton Birmingham Metropole hotel. The journey normally takes around 10 minutes from the station to the hotel. If you are travelling from Birmingham Airport, please catch the free mono rail to the NEC Train station where you are able to take our courtesy bus. To book the bus, please use the yellow free phone which is situated approximately 10 yards to the left of WH Smith, near the train platform.

wow guys i just looked on google maps and seen that all i really have to do is cross a couple of roads, may be a nice little walk after bring on a train for over 4 hours

Yes, it is really very close. I've always been enjoying the walk too after the plane trip.

We should make up an atlantis drinking game ! :thumbup:

everytime rodney is arrogant have a shot, would be drunk within a episode, or everytime ronan kills a wraith down your drink?

Every time Sheppard pulls? Must be about seven times every episode ;) seems that way anyway!

sheppard flirting is a good one

I can make that into a different game altogether.

How about these to help you in your drinking game, although i shall not be held responsible for your drunken actions lol

Everytime someone mentions a zmp

Everytime someone metions wriath.

Everytime someone mention Ancients.

Everytime there is a shot of a puddle-jumper

Everytime someone metions 'strange energy readings'

• Like 1

sheppard flirting is a good one

I can make that into a different game altogether.

How about these to help you in your drinking game, although i shall not be held responsible for your drunken actions lol

Everytime someone mentions a zmp

Everytime someone metions wriath.

Everytime someone mention Ancients.

Everytime there is a shot of a puddle-jumper

Everytime someone metions 'strange energy readings'

THIS IS AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!!!