introduction thread !

Atlantis_Buff

Forum Name - Davrock

Real Name - David Critch

Age/Location - 29, Elgin (north Scotland)

What Ticket have you got/are you getting? - Gold

Most wanted guest for Cheveron 8.0? - Claudia Black

Other Cheveron attended - 7.8

Hotel? Hilton

Facebook/MySpace etc - David Critch

Chat Email (MSN, Yahoo, AIM etc) - not telling

Favourite Movie? Aliens

Favourite Other TV Show(s)? Farscape!!!!!, Supernatural, Chuck, The Walking Dead

Favourite Music? Metallica, Nightwish

Anything else we need to know? I'm Batman

Photo?see profile pic

• Like 1

Forum Name - KrisDuBerg

Real Name - Kris

Age/Location - by then, 28/London (ish)

Most wanted guest for Cheveron 8.0? - Anyone is fine with me.

Other Chevron attended - 7.2 and 7.3

Hotel? - Hilton

Facebook/MySpace etc - Reserved for people I've already met, I'm afraid.

Chat Email (MSN, Yahoo, AIM etc) - As above

Favourite Movie? - A lot!

Favourite Other TV Show(s)? - There are many. Currently very addicted to Chicago Fire and Arrow. But I'm most known for my love of Torchwood, I suppose.

Favourite Music? - If I answer this truthfully then I will be banished by anyone with actual taste in music.

Anything else we need to know? - I will probably fall over in the bar, or end up sitting on the floor at some point.

Photo? - On the left in my profile pic. I'm bringing the lovely lady on the right with me.

Edited by Kris Du Berg
  • Like 1

Forum Name - Tonytck (plus others)

Real Name - Flash

Age/Location - 29 / Warwickshire

What Ticket have you got/are you getting? - Silver

Most wanted guest for Cheveron 8.0? - Mitch Pileggi

Other Cheveron attended - 7.2 /7.4 7.5/ 7.6 / 7.7 / 7.9

Hotel? Con hotel always so much easier.

Facebook/MySpace etc - :frankie:

Chat Email (MSN facebook- Tonyxptck@hotmail.com

Favourite Movie? Transformes The Movie (1986 not the new drell one's) Hackers, house of flying dagges ,couching tiger hiddan dragon,

Favourite Other TV Show(s) ​ AT the mo watching Zero hour, how i met your mother and revolution / fringe, BSG, farscape ,sliders,firefly, SG1 , SGA Game of thrones, ofcourse many past fav's.

Favourite Music? ​ Trance dance techno yes im a raver also sexy house elcetro and bit of everything else.

Most anticapted New Scifi ​ Defiance airs Airs 4/15/2013 look out for it made from the minds of the people that brought us BSG

Anything else we need to know? I enjoy scriptwriting done some alongside the1stdog love my music my scifi and my 80's awesome childhood (i was a rat fan)

Photo? Thundercats Hoooo) sort one l8er

Edited by tonytck (flash) (mr random)
  • Like 2

Forum Name - Kittynessweir

Real Name - Catherine

Age/Location -19 / Birmingham

Most wanted guest for Cheveron 8.0? - Torri HIgginson

Other Cheveron attended - None

Hotel? My home

Favourite Movie? Lord of The Rings, Harry Potter

Favourite Other TV Show(s)? Star Trek Voyager, Legend of the Seeker, Dr Who, Torchwood

Favourite Music? Various

Anything else we need to know? I love Theatre and I'm going with my family so need someone to partay with =D

• Like 2

Forum Name - Kittynessweir

Real Name - Catherine

Age/Location -19 / Birmingham

Most wanted guest for Cheveron 8.0? - Torri HIgginson

Other Cheveron attended - None

Hotel? My home

Favourite Movie? Lord of The Rings, Harry Potter

Favourite Other TV Show(s)? Star Trek Voyager, Legend of the Seeker, Dr Who, Torchwood

Favourite Music? Various

Anything else we need to know? I love Theatre and I'm going with my family so need someone to partay with =D

i love legend of the seeker, harry potter, lord of the rings and going to the theatre too

• Like 1

Forum Name - ophelia

Real Name - Niki

Age/Location - old enough to have seen Empire Strikes Back at the cinema the first time around.

Most wanted guest for Cheveron 8.0? - David Hewlett, Paul McGillion, David Nykl - so I'm a happy bunny. Apart from that any other SGA.

Other Cheveron attended - 7.8 and 7.9

Hotel? Con hotel

Facebook/MySpace etc -

Chat Email (MSN, Yahoo, AIM etc) -

Favourite Movie? Star Wars - A New Hope, The Artist, A Dog's Breakfast, One, actually too many to list.

Favourite Other TV Show(s)? H5O, The Walking Dead, Once Upon A Time, Continuum, Arrow, White Collar, Suits, Elementary, Primeval: New World, Leverage, The New Normal, NCIS, Destination Truth (can you tell i've just been flicking through my Sky planner?) BSG, Sanctuary, new Doctor Who (before RTD left), Torchwood.

Favourite Music? Whatever catches my ear.

Anything else we need to know? you can ask me in person ;-)

Edited by Ophelia
  • Like 1

wow are the prices that bad lol? as you may have guessed not been before so a whole knew experience for me

Answer: Big pockets.

Bottle of bourbon in one, bottle of vodka in the other. You're set to 'buy' a few rounds!

wow are the prices that bad lol? as you may have guessed not been before so a whole knew experience for me

Bottle of bourbon in one, bottle of vodka in the other. You're set to 'buy' a few rounds!

I assumed they'd be a bit steep, I'll bring some of my own, party in my room? :clap:

• Like 1

I assumed they'd be a bit steep, I'll bring some of my own, party in my room? :clap:

Now there's an offer I can't refuse

• Like 2

Now there's an offer I can't refuse

Haha, I could buy a bottle of vodka, lemonade, coke,cider and beer for the price of a round of drinks in some pubs and clubs :P

• Like 1

party in the rooms, i got a double and by myself dont know if double rooms are bigger?

I'm going to book a double by myself, I don't have such luxury at home :P ooo I hoe they have memory foam mattresses, easily pleased :P

• Like 1

party in the rooms, i got a double and by myself dont know if double rooms are bigger?

I'm going to book a double by myself, I don't have such luxury at home :P ooo I hoe they have memory foam mattresses, easily pleased :P

Same, I'm really looking forward to it. I'm going to sleep sideways across the bed. just. because. i. can.