drinks reception

Atlantis_Buff

drinks reception how does it work?

Is there there a free glass of wine or do you just buy drinks at a bar, i really have no idea.I maybe going by myself now so a few drinks may help :)

As much free wine as you want, Pombears and Haribo :)

im so torn between silver and gold atm

As long as I get free wine i'm not fussed what ticket I get ;)

Guys, the drinks reception on the Friday (and thus the free wine) is only included in the Gold ticket I believe, unless things have changed... (Mods??)

Edited by GiddyGateGirl

Guys, the drinks reception on the Friday (and thus the free wine) is only included in the Gold ticket I believe, unless things have changed... (Mods??)

Things have not changed. The drinks reception is only included in the gold ticket.

Things have not changed. The drinks reception is only included in the gold ticket.

Gold it is then :whistling:

hopefully people are as friendly in real life as they are here, lots of wine sounds good :)

people are very very very friendly :) I went to chevron 7.7 on my own and didn't know a soul :)

I'm going on my own too, I'm quite good at talking to people so it shouldn't be a problem making friends, i'm sure everyone is very friendly, especially after a few wines!

I went to 7.7 by myself and it was my very first ever convention. I was so nervous but I made loads of friends on the first night and even more over the weekend itself. Now I have a massive family away from home and we all meet up at every convention we go to. If your going by yourself, don't worry because you won't be by yourself when you get there :)

• Like 1

Don't worry at all, i went to my first Chevron on my own and met some wonderful people who will be friends for life. Chevron cons are really friendly, if you get a gold ticket just attach yourself to a group at the cocktail party (they usually ask us to gather around in small groups of about 10) and you will be included and made welcome.