Chase Masterson

Part of Jason's post in the Danny John Jules topic also kind of applies here:

Twitter is a great thing for people to communicate with others, but i wish when someone find out they cannot attend something they contacted the people running the show first to inform them they can no longer attend so we also know whats going on and then we can let you know, it dose make us look a little silly. oh well thats what we are here for looking silly :-)

Scratch the "not" though. ;) So basically, Twitter does get ahead of things on occasion.

The office knows about the Tweet and will confirm when the ink is dry. We have seen the Tweet and it has also been pointed out here acouple of time. So if Chase is attenting she will be announced like any other guest. Please be patient a little longer.

We've still got ages to go until the event really, I think most of the guests i wanted to meet last year were announced two months before the event and then after that! There is still plenty of time for loads more guests to be announced :D

I was just wondering, Does anybody know how many guests are left? Is there a target of how many Guests they want for Each day or overall? I was just wondering... :crying:

No, and no.

If for example Sean Bean calls in 24 hours before the show they'll never tell him "oh we've reached our number, maybe next year." ;) Some of the biggest guests have been announced fairly close to the show.

Howie, actully Chase's first tweet she was coming to LFCC was on the 13th feb(3 weeks ago). I'm sure for whatever reason Showmaster will announce her when ready.

plus i also believe Dave Prowse(star wars) is going to LFCC but not been announced yet either and that was on his web site even earlier.

As a big Chase fan :whistling: i'll love to see her at LFCC(it's a pretty safe bet she'll be there), but it's not worth the worry over the late announcment.

when Showmasters are ready they will announce her.

besides this will give us more time to save money for her photo shoot(don't know about you but i'm low on cash after already booking some photo shoots/hotels etc).

last year in April after a quite spell Showmasters announced a Bulk signing of guests for LFCC and other things taking place there, i wouldn't be too surprised if they do something similar again this year

I just can't understand why they would not announce her as soon as everything is agreed redjohn!

Maybe for Chase it looks like everything is agreed on. But apparently there is one detail missing on the side of Showmasters. Otherwise she would have been announced. ;)

• Moderators

As for Dave Prowse - well he announces himself all the time to various cons. He's such a regular at our events, I'm sure Jason just lets him turns up when he's available and would like to attend. He's certainly not one guest we need to worry about too much. Same with Kenny Baker - they're more like family than guests!

• Like 1

I also heard of guests saying they will be at an event on Twitter and they are actually not there either...

Be patience.. Showmasters announce when things are signed off... They dont hold anything back and we will be the first to know

• 1 month later...