Any news on Red Dwarf cast?

JakeJesus

Hi guys, any news on the days that Chris Barrie, Craig Charles, Danny John Jules and Robert Llewellyn will be attending? and if a group photo will be available?

Been checking the forum everyday since their announcement as i intend to buy the tickets the second they become available, but still no word :/

Thanks in advance for any info

As I keep saying elsewhere: we are not keeping any news from you guys away on purpose. ;)

When there's an update on days it will be posted. No info can be given until it's confirmed, it's as simple as that. The days will be posted as soon as possible. I swear we are really not keeping them back until the 100th requests for them has been posted. ;)

Every time you ask for info, a small fluffy kitten dies.

True story.

I thought it was a bunny? Did we finally run out of bunnies and had to switch to kittens? :eek:

Yes. And when we run out of kittens we'll have to switch to puppies. :(

Back to the original question though, according to the website Robert Llewellyn will be attending on Saturday and Sunday. The others are still to be confirmed.

Yeah i also seen this on his twitter page. When asked if he will be attending Collectormania Milton Keynes he said

"I have not confirmed anything in May- Sept as I have not had my dates for DIP yet. So no!"

So i guess we have to wait to find out, cos if his dates clash with the collectormania date then he wont be there! Which will SUCK! big time!

fingers cross he will be able to attend

Well regarding to him not being in the country: he would not be the first guest to fly in for a show. Regarding his other Twitter statement I really do not know. Maybe there is a misunderstanding between him and his agent. A guest is only announced once their appearance is confirmed. Twitter has been the source for misunderstandings or early/late announcements more than once in the last months.

I have forwarded this to the office though, hopefully they can tell us where wires got crossed.

Well regarding to him not being in the country: he would not be the first guest to fly in for a show. Regarding his other Twitter statement I really do not know. Maybe there is a misunderstanding between him and his agent. A guest is only announced once their appearance is confirmed. Twitter has been the source for misunderstandings or early/late announcements more than once in the last months.

I have forwarded this to the office though, hopefully they can tell us where wires got crossed.

thank you for the help, hopefully all us fans wanting to meet him in May will still be able too!

Just wondering, even if they do a group shoot will you still be able to purchase photoshoot tickets with the Red Dwarf cast individually?

They are not on the online shop yet, however the Collectormania website lists them as being £15 each.

Just wondering, even if they do a group shoot will you still be able to purchase photoshoot tickets with the Red Dwarf cast individually?

They are not on the online shop yet, however the Collectormania website lists them as being £15 each.

Cool thanks :)

Posted by Jason:

well i talked to Danny on the phone myself and he said he was up for it and to put him down for the shows, i have not talked to him sins but as we had not herd from him we thought all was ok , i am trying to get ahold of him now and as soon as we know something we will inform you :-).

on another point not linked to Danny but Twitter is a great thing for people to communicate with others, but i wish when someone find out they cannot attend something they contacted the people running the show first to inform them they can no longer attend so we also know whats going on and then we can let you know, it dose make us look a little silly. oh well thats what we are here for looking silly :-)

we will get back to you on this as soon as we know

jason :WAVE:

• 2 weeks later...

Any news on the cast yet? I understand that SM are waiting to hear back from Dannys office, but what about Robert, Chris and Craig?

Would love to be able to buy their tickets for PS asap

Umm... have I missed something? The only one where the situation is unclear is Danny.

Any news on the cast yet? I understand that SM are waiting to hear back from Dannys office, but what about Robert, Chris and Craig?

Would love to be able to buy their tickets for PS asap

I no Robert is sat and sun but Chris and Craig have no idea when there appearing