Diamond Dallas Page will be appearing Saturday and Sunday

You can buy your photoshoot ticket HERE

ddp.jpg

DDP-Diamond-Dallas-Page.JPG

ddptitle_display_image.jpg?1278884357

facebook_picture.jpg

[media=]

[/media]

Diamond Dallas Page, is an American retired professional wrestler, fitness instructor and actor, best known for his tenures with WCW. In the course of his wrestling career, which spanned two decades, Page has wrestled for mainstream wrestling promotions WCW, WWE and TNA. He is now dedicated to his Mens Yoga fitness

Dallas has won many titles over the two decades he wrestled:

Three Time WCW World Heavyweight Champion

Two Time WCW United States Heavyweight Champion

Four Time WCW World Tag Team Champion

One Time WCW World Television Champion

One Time WWF European Champion

One time WWF World Tag Team Champion

Ready to Rumble Himself (as DDP)

The Devil's Rejects Billy Ray Snapper (as Diamond Dallas Page)

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0266261/

Edited by showmasters
  • Like 1

Just let out the biggest YES ever!!!

Thank you so much!!!!

Showmasters you truely are legends!!!!

Seems how he is currently living with Jake The Snake Roberts maybe you could strike a double deal for the both of them ;)

Edited by JakeJesus

Just keeps getting better and better! I like the idea of bringing Jake Roberts and Scott Hall with him but its doubtful. A little while ago Jake was advertising that he was available for bookings and I enquired whether he would consider coming back to the UK for appearances and he said no.

For those asking for Jake the Snake Roberts, that will NEVER happen.

He has been tried in his absence for ill treating his snake, and went back to the states to avoid arrest.

There is an arrest warrant on him in the country. So, Jake will not come back to the UK, unless he wants to face jail.

Awesome annoucement but not so awesome for me always wanted to meet DDP but i can only attend the friday and him and dlo brown are only attending saturday and sunday any other way round this anyway you could get them both for friday as well as Honky Tonk Man is doing all 3 days

:clap: This is the best wrestling announcement by far. I have been wanting to meet DDP for YEARS! Very impressed with this announcement and long may they continue. :clap:

Also, God L'Eponge is spot on with the Jake request, unfortunately we will never see him back in the U.K. Scott Hall will probably never come back either due to his health as well.

Edited by LSM

fantastic announcement

I met DDP in Miami last year and he was just incredible, I will more likely meet him again

The work he is doing with Jake Roberts and Scott Hall is amazing, I'd like to say thank you for that

Apologies if this question has been asked a thousand times but is he still married to Kimberley?

I know this is a question for the guest suggestions but if they are can they both be signed up?

Attending this show may bankrupt me but for one chance to meet one of the ten most beautiful women in the history of wrestling it has to be considered worth it.

Apologies if this question has been asked a thousand times but is he still married to Kimberley?

I know this is a question for the guest suggestions but if they are can they both be signed up?

Attending this show may bankrupt me but for one chance to meet one of the ten most beautiful women in the history of wrestling it has to be considered worth it.

no they divorced in 2005. It's a shame because if they were still married you'd like to assume he'd bring his wife with him and she'd be another great star of WCW to meet in my opinion. Oh well......

Kimberly has been approached by people who wanted to add her to American conventions in the recent past. She wants nothing to do with these events at the present moment in time, somewhat of a U-turn from a few years ago, when she was on the circuit. I think she has started to carve out an unrelated career, and I am glad I got the chance when I did.