Corin Nemec get well and we love you video

raiden58237

Hey guys n girls.

A few of us have been chatting away on facebook / twitter / skype and we have decided to create a video for Corin Nemec of chevron 8.0. If your interested in helping then that would be absolutely great. All we need is you and that is it. We are trying to find a decent camera for the weekend to help with the recording of this video. If you are interested then just post below. It doesn't have to be anything special just a get well and we love you video. If you have something in particular you wish to say to him in the video then fair enough. Just ask us to go to one side for the recording. The main purpose of the video is to record as many attendee's at the convention along with the evening parties and dare I mention it Gangnam style if it is played again (bad times for myself :s )

I am going to be talking to showmasters soon to see if they would be willing to ask guest to post in the video as well. Obviously it is completely up to both showmasters and the guest's. I have no control over that part.

I hope I have everyone's support on this and if you have any questions for myself then please post below. Thanks for your time guys :)

raiden58237

Can you please run this by the office in general? Truth to be told, I am not 100 percent sure about UK laws and filming on site. I only remember he first Chevron when Shabs was filming more than the talks and there was a little note that filming was taking place. I'm sure it will be okay, but some details may have to be ironed out first.