Sponsored Guest Announcement - ALEXIS DENISOF

Massive Events

With Alexis being a sponsored guest will his autograph be included in the absentee pack. If not can it be bought from the online shop and sent out with the absentee pack :smile:

You can buy Alexis' autograph through the pre-order service. The website is here: http://www.showmasterssales.com/

As far as I know the two orders can't be combined. But if you e-mail the pre-order service (the address is on the website) and asks they can confirm.

With Alexis being a sponsored guest will his autograph be included in the absentee pack. If not can it be bought from the online shop and sent out with the absentee pack :smile:

You can buy Alexis' autograph through the pre-order service. The website is here: http://www.showmasterssales.com/

As far as I know the two orders can't be combined. But if you e-mail the pre-order service (the address is on the website) and asks they can confirm.

We already solved this in a seprate topic. ;) But as posted there: there is an absentee pack which includes Alexis' autograph on sale now.

another question LOL --> we paid 3 GBP for postage while we assume there is no postage involved in the process. Did we do something wrong?

Orders are processed manually and you shouldn't be charged for the postage as there won't be one in this case. The photo shoot will be included with your registration pack that you collect at the event.

I got charged postage, this has happened to me once before as well. Not really bothered about it though, as it's only £3. They can keep it as a handling fee, as it must have been busy after Alexis was announced.

Edited by bonniesrg

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

How much will Alexis autographs be?

Am planning my budget so just need to figure out how many Alexis autos I can afford

Also - will there be a limit to how many autos we can get from Alexis (and Amy) - have so much to get signed lol

How much will Alexis autographs be?

Am planning my budget so just need to figure out how many Alexis autos I can afford

Also - will there be a limit to how many autos we can get from Alexis (and Amy) - have so much to get signed lol

Prices will be announced as soon as available.

Normally for the non-sponsored guests it's your free item and two extras you pay for. If you need more you need to wait until the guest goes open queue. Again limit changes will be announced closer to the show.