What happens if two guests are taking photos at the same time?

JakeJesus

hi guys, there are quite a few guests, 10 to be exact that i intend to have a photo with, i will be pre ordering all my photo op tickets with them so i can guarantee that i do get to have my photos.

But come the day, what happens if say some of these guests are taking photos at the exact same time as each other?

What do i do? Will it still be possible for me to meet all these guests?

I will only be able to attend on the saturday aswell, so its not like i can come the next day

Thanks guys

Edited by JakeJesus

• Moderators

You will need to look at the schedule and see how long each guest's photo session is, then work out which ones you should go to first etc.

If there's clashes and it looks like it'll be tight to make both, have a word with crew at the first queue and let them know your situation, and they'll do their best to help.

• Like 1

• Showmasters Admin

If a photo shoot has more than about 50 tickets sold we usually call people in groups of 50 in ticket order. So with ticket 5 you'd get called straight away, but with ticket 350 you may not get called for 45 minutes after the start time.

But we've said if you have a clash and NEED to get to another shoot, let the crew know and they will do their best to get you through earlier.

• Like 1