EVENT CANCELLATION - Happily Ever After

Massive Events

• Showmasters Admin

Hi there,

We are very sorry to have to announce that we have to cancel Happily Ever After!

After almost a year of trying to secure guests from Once Upon a Time it has finally become clear that we are unable to secure any of the main cast from the show! We have tried every way that we can but at this time it just does not appear to be something we can make happen!

Without at least one main cast member the event would not be viable as we know they are the people that everyone wants to meet.

At the weekend we also received the news that David Giuntoli was having to cancel his appearance due to work commitments, also leaving us without our main Grimm guest. David wanted us to pass on his apologies and that he hopes to be able to meet everyone at a future event.

Unfortunately, all of the above, coupled with the proximity of the event leaves us no choice but to cancel the event.

All tickets purchased will be refunded onto the cards they were purchased with.

Anyone booked into the Hilton Hotel under the event code will be able to cancel their room without charge.

We are very sorry that Happily Ever After wont be taking place and hope that we will be able to bring guests from the series' to one of our signing shows over the next few years.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Mark

I have to say I disagree I know the main cast would have helped with the ticket sales but if you had got some of the smaller cast who have been in other fandoms too you could have sold a lot of tickets to make the event a success, I'm sad to hear this news and the reason :-( Hope you will still try for some of the rest of the cast for other events

Edited by Miss Ragamuffin
  • Like 1

• Showmasters Admin

I have to say I disagree I know the main cast would have helped with the ticket sales but if you had got some of the smaller cast who have been in other fandoms too you could have sold a lot of tickets to make the event a success, I'm sad to hear this news and the reason :-( Hope you will still try for some of the rest of the cast for other events

We definitely will keep trying for guests from Grimm and OUAT for our other events as many of us in the office are fans too and really want to meet them!

Mark

Hi there,

We are very sorry to have to announce that we have to cancel Happily Ever After!

After almost a year of trying to secure guests from Once Upon a Time it has finally become clear that we are unable to secure any of the main cast from the show! We have tried every way that we can but at this time it just does not appear to be something we can make happen!

Without at least one main cast member the event would not be viable as we know they are the people that everyone wants to meet.

At the weekend we also received the news that David Giuntoli was having to cancel his appearance due to work commitments, also leaving us without our main Grimm guest. David wanted us to pass on his apologies and that he hopes to be able to meet everyone at a future event.

Unfortunately, all of the above, coupled with the proximity of the event leaves us no choice but to cancel the event.

Anyone booked into the Hilton Hotel under the event code will be able to cancel their room without charge.

We are very sorry that Happily Ever After wont be taking place and hope that we will be able to bring guests from the series' to one of our signing shows over the next few years.

Mark

How long until the refunds come thought please? x

• Showmasters Admin

Hi there,

Mark

Hi there,

We will make a start on them this week but i noticed you were also maybe interested in coming along to Hallowhedon! If you decide you would like to transfer your ticket across to another event then we can obviously do that for you. I imagine you would like to see who our guest announcement for Hallowhedon is first but if you do want to transfer just email us at info@collectormania.com and we can take care of that for you!

Hope that helps.

Mark :smile:

Hi there,

Mark

Hi there,

We will make a start on them this week but i noticed you were also maybe interested in coming along to Hallowhedon! If you decide you would like to transfer your ticket across to another event then we can obviously do that for you. I imagine you would like to see who our guest announcement for Hallowhedon is first but if you do want to transfer just email us at info@collectormania.com and we can take care of that for you!

Hope that helps.

I've ordered silver for this but want to go gold for Hallowhedon... Is it possible to transfer and just pay you the difference separately?

• Like 1

Sorry to hear it's been cancelled, was looking forward to it. I have a problem, when I booked last April I used an account which I have since closed, so refund would not go through, Can I send you another account, or could you send me a cheque? Have also emailed but not sure if it's the right address.

Hi there,

Mark

Hi there,

Hope that helps.

I already have a gold ticket for Hallowhedon thank you Mark :) Just wondering when I can expect to see it go through, Thanks for the reply

Gutted totally gutted would def be interested in meeting Once guests at Collectormania in May or LFACC in July. But cons just have that special something that you don't get at signing events everyone staying at the same hotel, the talks and the parties.

Edited by Wyn
  • Like 1

Sorry to hear this would have loved to meet David, no chance of perhaps rebooking him to maybe LFCC if those dates would work better for him? He is just awesome in Grimm so would love to meet him. Also a question will there be another HEA event in the future or is the whole concept cancelld? Lastly want to point out not everyone is OUAT fans here as the cancellation message seems to wanna say, im sure here are just as many Grimm fans as there is OUAT fans. Aimed at this part:

No offence meant to any OUAT fans here guests should definately be from both shows.

Warm regards

Karl

Thank you for putting us out of our misery on weather it was gonna happen or not. totally gutted shouldn't have looked before bed. thank you for trying to get people together lets hope it can be arranged for another time. good luck my work peeps tomorrow as i will not be in a happy place. thanks again look forward to it when one does come together. ( goes of to cry)

Sorry to hear it's been cancelled, was looking forward to it. I have a problem, when I booked last April I used an account which I have since closed, so refund would not go through, Can I send you another account, or could you send me a cheque? Have also emailed but not sure if it's the right address.

E-Mail info@collectormania.com if that is not the address you've already sent to. Yvie will get back to you as soon as she can.

Hi there,

Mark

#GUTTED

• Like 1

Hi there,

Mark

Hi there,

Hope that helps.

I've ordered silver for this but want to go gold for Hallowhedon... Is it possible to transfer and just pay you the difference separately?

Never mind, already booked my gold

Hi there,

Mark

Hi there,

Hope that helps.

Any idea on a time scale for refunds? The money is now need to sort out costumes for other cons