MASSIVE GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - Weds 27th Feb at 6pm

Massive Events

I'm

Intrigued as well because the likes of nick Brendon, Anthony head and james marstars are IMO "big" guests and they just get regular announcements so in my eyes it's gonna be 1 of 5 or 6 people.

Green, Hannigan, Whedon, Gellar, Boreanaz.

by any means, yes please :D

I don`t know if Nathan Fillion has been there but it would be awesome if it would be him (´cause he was on Joss`s show Firefly)

or Joss Wheadon himself would be great! SMG or David Boreanaz are a little unthinkable and very expensive too which is very sad but that´s life. Eliza Dushku would be awesome too. Love her! Even Michelle Trachtenberg would be great.

Anyway: I`m very excited who it is !

Just taken the dive and bought a Gold ticket for my first ever Hallowhedon! Been dying to come to this event since the first one, but it was too close to the November Chevrons for me to be able to go to both... So now I've found a good side to the Chevron events being reduced from two a year to one a year: I can finally let my love of all things Whedon out :D

I am very excited to see who is going to be announced on Wednesday. When I saw Amy announced I thought that she counted as a big name, so I am on the edge of my seat to see who is now being classed as "massive"!

• Like 1