update on CMMK and things to help you have a great weekend

showmasters

is ther any kinda layout plan of the stadium, as with never having been to an event at the stadium, its all new to me. and really dont want to miss anything.

il be ther early and want to get v tickets, but also need photo shoot tickets on the day. how spaced apart are these areas?

Hi,

I have a few questions regarding the show.

1. Will there be a bus from the train station as per previous shows and what time will it start running?

2. As the work appears to be complete on the new hall and other areas, will the usual doors by McDonalds and KFC be used for entry to the show or are there going to be new doors to go in to the guest area.

3. Is there any indication when the photo shoot schedule will be posted.

Thanks

I'm sure this has been asked previously so apologise but does anyone know when will the photo shoot schedule be announced?

As soon as possible. It's usually done fairly close to the show in case of last minute changes or last minute additions such as Billie for example.

As the work appears to be complete on the new hall and other areas, will the usual doors by McDonalds and KFC be used for entry to the show or are there going to be new doors to go in to the guest area.

I believe Jason said that the new hall is not ready yet but will be for C20. The upper concourse will be open though. Going by Too Tall's post elsewhere it's the usual doors.

As far as I'm aware the entrance(s) etc will be the same as previous years.

I believe Jason said that the new hall is not ready yet but will be for C20. The upper concourse will be open though. Going by Too Tall's post elsewhere it's the usual doors.

Thanks