Red Dwarf Group Photo Op

phil_wilce

why cant DJJ attend?

Hes filming death In Paradise during May-September so he might not be able to attend due to these commitments.

If Danny wont be attending then im not interested in a group photo! its not a "group photo" if one of them is missing!

My original plan was to get one with each of them individually and then a group photo with all four.

Hopefully i can still do this, fingers crossed Danny can still attend, i'll be massively disappointed if he cant!

why cant DJJ attend?

Hes filming death In Paradise during May-September so he might not be able to attend due to these commitments.

Thank you for rephrasing Jake.

Danny has tweeted he won't be at Collectormania. As stated in the three other topic where this come up the mods have informed the office. Hopefully there will be an update in a couple of days. It could be just a few wires got crossed, the problem is more that the location of the crossing has to be traced. Guests have flown in from sets before, so him being out of the country doesn't totally rule his attendance out.

• Like 1

well i talked to Danny on the phone myself and he said he was up for it and to put him down for the shows, i have not talked to him sins but as we had not herd from him we thought all was ok , i am trying to get ahold of him now and as soon as we know something we will inform you :-).

on another point not linked to Danny but Twitter is a great thing for people to communicate with others, but i wish when someone find out they cannot attend something they contacted the people running the show first to inform them they can no longer attend so we also know whats going on and then we can let you know, it dose make us look a little silly. oh well thats what we are here for looking silly :-)

we will get back to you on this as soon as we know

jason :WAVE: