Latest Guest Announcement - DANNY JOHN JULES

showmasters

its a shame hope he can attend i follow him on twitter and have done so for a while was a bit worried when i saw the post but was wondering when he would be filming Death in Paradise hoping he does come to one event this year as i missed him last year in the group shot xx

Edited by Mediakelly

I was just thinking the same thing. I hope Danny can make it as he's the missing piece in my puzzle in completing a couple of Red Dwarf project. Unfortunately the pessimist in me is going under the impression he's cancelled until we get confirmation that he hasn't. I'm really hoping that I get proved wrong in this situation. :crying:

"Can I just stress for the record that I am NOT appearing at @Showmasters Collectormania Milton Keynes Or Cardiff. Please RT and Share."

This is from Dannys Facebook/Twitter. Shame. Hopefully he can come back for another show.

• Showmasters Admin

Hi everyone

we have just herd from Danny late yesterday by phone that he can no longer attend these dates both Cardiff and Collectormaina MK, we are working on another replacement crew member for to take part in the group shots today and had hoped to be able to announce this replacement at the same time and this can cancellation.

We will have a replacement for the group shot of 4 guests soon at the price that is on sale.

if you do not want the new cast member we will offer a cast shoot with the 3 cast members and offer a 25% refund for the fans that want only the 3 cast members .

we are sorry for this , and we would have let you all know sooner if we had have been informed sooner , as we have said we have tried to contact Danny but only got to talk to him yesterday .

we look forward to working with Danny at the end of the year when his filming is over and we are so please the project he is working on is doing so well and its nice to here Danny so happy yesterday , we wish him good luck .

please hold of asking for refunds till we have the replacement gust please as we will not have it set up ready to refund for a few days as we are having a bit of a rush on tickets at this time and we are playing catch up

thanks so much

Jason

Oh goodness!!! Dont say Rebecca and get my hopes up. As far as Computers go Pree maybe a "Mad goth person born out of wedlock." but heck yes, if it was Pree...

It would be awesome! Just me wishfully thinking ;)

Not really important to me. 36 D or otherwise, but yep. Rebecca would be cool but not that important.

(I can just imagine non Red Dwarf fans not getting this lol)

I'm pulling rank! lol

• Like 1

Oh goodness!!! Dont say Rebecca and get my hopes up. As far as Computers go Pree maybe a "Mad goth person born out of wedlock." but heck yes, if it was Pree...

Not really important to me. 36 D or otherwise, but yep. Rebecca would be cool but not that important.

I'm pulling rank! lol

lol, Fathers and Suns was my favorite series X episode :)

I'm pulling rank! lol

lol, Fathers and Suns was my favorite series X episode :)

I thought that was brill, for me it was Lemons. (But possibly that was due to the fact I was in the Audience for it) oooh I wonder if it will be James Baxter? Christ knows how many times people must have gone up to him and said "Jesus!"

P.S. The very first take of the "Jesus..." line there was a lot of laughing and a great deal of applause, almost like THAT infamous moment in Polymorph. Pity they didnt use the first take but the much shorter second.

But Pree... Ahhhhhhh Pree.

• Like 1

face it any one from Red Dwarf would be a perfect replacement what about Clare Grogan

In my opinion The Boys From The Dwarf are Chris, Craig, Danny and Bobby and thus not (what I would call) a Cast photoshoot.

Clare was the best Kochanski, Chloe was much more classy but it was Clares Kochanski that was awesome.

face it any one from Red Dwarf would be a perfect replacement what about Clare Grogan

In my opinion The Boys From The Dwarf are Chris, Craig, Danny and Bobby and thus not (what I would call) a Cast photoshoot.

Clare was the best Kochanski, Chloe was much more classy but it was Clares Kochanski that was awesome.

I do agree with you with every think you just said but if any one where to replace Danny I hope its Mac Mcdonald purely because he is the captain of the ship