A beg and a Plead for some footage!

Skittle

Everyone will agree that Patricks performance this weekend was OUT OF THIS WORLD!! I know we were not allowed to film it but I understand from talking to Pat and some of the other guests that one of the crew may have recorded it... I am down on my knees when I say this ... PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE is there anyway we can get this?? I have spoken to Patrick myself and he is happy for this and his wife is also desperate to see it too!!!?

Thanks again to all involve for an amazing weekend it sure was my favourite convention to date... and although small it went out with a bang :) I am beyond grateful! x

• Like 1

I did break all the rules of ME Events and filmed this 5minutes 46 seconds of hilarity. It is on You Tube and as soon as Jess and Patrick have seen it and told me it can go live, then I will post up the link.

PS: Before anyone think they can break the rules and film away for extra funny bits, I did this at Patricks request and cleared it with security/our stage people first and I was in a bright red shirt.

Edited by madmonster*
  • Like 1

I did break all the rules of ME Events and filmed this 5minutes 46 seconds of hilarity. It is on You Tube and as soon as Jess and Patrick have seen it and told me it can go live, then I will post up the link.

PS: Before anyone think they can break the rules and film away for extra funny bits, I did this at Patricks request and cleared it with security/our stage people first and I was in a bright red shirt.

please put the link on here or facebook so we can all see it

please put the link on here or facebook so we can all see it

As explained above the link will be posted as soon as the necessary approval has been received. Patience, young Padawan. ;)