Guests we would like at a Vampire themed con.

Mrs Cullen

Joseph Morgan, Jackson Rathbone, James Marsters, David Boreanez, Bewley and Cudmore, Kate Beckinsale, Michael Sheen, Jamie Campbell Bower, Corey Feldman, I can't continue, this con would have to be huge to get them all in!!!

David Slade (director of both 30 days of night and Eclipse)....

Edited by JaneDoe

Those are all brilliant guest suggestions, but I think maybe it would be better for it to be more of a fantasy theme con rather than specifically vamps, therefore giving more opportunities for guests and a chance of the convention lasting for longer.........though anything that'll bring The Studmore back I'm up for!! :thumbup:

I reeeeeeeeeeeeally want Mortal Instrument guests *cough* Aidan Turner *cough*

As long as there are Twilight guests I'm there ;)

Others I'd like to see - Anyone from Vampire Diaries, some True Blood guests, Buffy guests would be awesome.

I'm into shows like Dexter, Bones etc but don't they'd suit this type of con - Big Bang might? Shows like Charmed or some of the new CW ones might fit?

I would love some guests from true blood and the vampire diaries obviously including some twilight ones, after et9 we have to have patrick and charlie bewley lol actors from tvd have come to the uk before for cons so realistically you could get them and you obviously have the contacts from the bitten cons for true blood. It would be nice to have an older actor from like the 80s and 90s with buffy, the lost boys etc

Edited by superstargirl818

I would be intrested only if it wasn't an excuse to create another twlight focused event. There's so many big names that have played vampires in some of the best horror films such as;

Bram Stokers Dracula

Interview With The Vampire

The Lost Boys

From Dusk To Dawn

John Carpenters Vampires

30 Days Of Night

Blade

Vampire in Brooklyn

Just to name a few, add a few other monsters to the mix and you could have a great Horror con.

I have to say I am not really interested in TV Shows and otehr fandoms - I like some other fantasy books who will turned into a movie but i have no need to meet the cast or anything

BUT i am so happy about the idea that there will be a combined con so we have the chance to meet some more of the twilight cast.

Only thing i am worried is that a gold ticket would not be worth it for me if it is like the et cons

because if i am only interested in pics and autographs of a few :( but i really loved the front seats and the drinks recepion

I really hope there will be maybe some different tickets maybe Gold and you can book gold for all, and then maybe gold for speciic fan domes or anything like that so people who not interested in all guest can use a gold one as well

• Like 1

I've asked this in another thread too, but will it only be vampires? There are other creatures featured in many vamp shows and movies, and you know I adore my wolves ;) a bigger event is likely my only chance to meet someone like Taylor, and I still need Julia Jones and Chaske as well to complete my set ;)

I would be intrested only if it wasn't an excuse to create another twlight focused event. There's so many big names that have played vampires in some of the best horror films such as;

Bram Stokers Dracula

Interview With The Vampire

The Lost Boys

From Dusk To Dawn

John Carpenters Vampires

30 Days Of Night

Blade

Vampire in Brooklyn

Just to name a few, add a few other monsters to the mix and you could have a great Horror con.

I feel this wouldn't fit this kind of genre con and maybe a separate horror con would be better for you :)

• Moderators

I definitely think 'vampire' is too vague for a guest list, and so they would need to consider which ones would appeal to numerous fanbases.

I can't see old school vampire movies mixing with many Twilight fans, for example.

• Like 1

Im A little concerned

Sort of what Andrea was saying.... I Think its great that there doing another convention and i get another chance to meet some more twilight stars!

But some people only like twilight like me (I dont like buffy or trueBlood or VampDiaries) and say you have 2TwilightGuest 2VampDiariesGuests And 1 TrueBloodGuest --- It will be a waste of my money if Im only interested in the twilight guests!!?? It will be a lot to pay just to see them 2 guests when im not interested in other guests?? :crying::closedeyes:

@Elelso "vampire" isn't a gere though, so a vampire focused con would be Horror or Fantasy at best. My suggestions ARE all vampire realated so sometimes you need to be careful what you ask for if it's not really what you want. A Buffy/Angel con for example might be vampire focused but you couldn't really say it's a vampire con as it only covers one specific fanbase.

• Like 1

I agree Brian and for me having a con solely focussed on vamps would be too restrictive especially since the fantasy/horror genre is so popular nowadays what with werewolf/vampire/zombie/witches and other supernatural entities being on both TV and Film.

• Like 3