Thank you for 4 years of AMAZING!

JaneDoe

Normally at this point, I'd be disecting my weekend, thinking about what I would have liked to have seen or how things could be improved on for next time but in the big scheme of things and looking back at the 9 weekend Eternal Twilight conventions I've attended. . . I have nothing.

A massive thank you to everyone no matter how big or small a part you have played in bringing Twilight to this little part of the west country.

I can't believe it's over so I refuse to. Twilight is and always will be a part of the fans and I look forward to any event that includes the cast in the future!

Eternal Twilight has been EPIC!

Edited by JaneDoe
  • Like 1

From myself and my mum I just want to thank all the guests who attended ET9 - they made this final on EPIC!!

A big thank you to all the staff at Massive Events for putting on these and putting up with all our moans over the years you all do such a great job at every event!!

we hope to see you all again soon

Pam and Mary

thank you so much, it was a truly epic weekend, this was my second con and you guys have made it the most amazing experience. from the crew to the guests everyone was so friendly and coming, words can not how much im going miss everyone and everything about eternal twilight. keeping fingers crossed for a vampire themed con, im sure it will be epic!

I can honestly say, Twilight has changed my life, not because of the books, or the movies, but thanks to ET's, and the friends I have made through them. Without the fabulous team at Massive Events, I would never have met any of them, and I will be eternally grateful to you all.

Everyone I've met, from attendees, to guests, and crew members have always been so lovely, even after a night of partying when they'd rather be in bed nursing hangovers ;) Sure, things have gone wrong here and there, but those times just show even more clearly the professionalism and dedication you have in your team.

I feel very lucky to have been a tiny part of something so very special. Thank you.

• Like 2

Me and my mom have just come back from ET9, another fantastic weekend it was EPIC!!!

My mom has been going since ET2 and has made many friends along the way and i have attended ET5,7,9 and have met lots of fantastic guests , and have been amazed by how friendly they are. A big thankyou to all the staff that have made my dreams come true, Really really really sad that it was the last Twi Con but very very very excited to hear that we still be able to meet other guests. It will be a great idea to mix it up but please can we meet some more CULLENS :clap:

But lets not forget the vampires that risked there lives, i love to meet Xavier Samuel PLEASEEEEEE

• Like 1

Thank you doesn't even cut it... I aim so beyond grateful for the memories you have given me at these conventions... I am not sure what else to say but you are all amazing and I will miss all the crew as much as all the friends I have met through the cons. This weekend was beyond magical for me, I will never forget it... *cue tears*

• Like 1

Thank you so so so so much for putting on these events - the only regret I have is not getting into Twilight sooner so I could have met Ashley at ET1!

Meeting all the Twilight stars and new friends has changed me for the better and I'm sad it's ending, but I know I'll meet up with all my friends sometime :) <3

Wow...where do I start?! Thank you thank you thank you!!! The last 4 years of my life have been spectacular despite being some of the hardest. These cons have given me a light and a life. I've made amazing friends, grown up and found myself with them. I've also been able to do crazy fun amazing things like the premieres and the On The Road screening because of the friends I've made at the cons. When watching Twilight for the first time if someone had said "you'll have met over 30 people from this saga in 4 years time" I would have never have believed it and you guys have given that to me and made dreams come true. The cons themselves are fantastically run and so well organised with the EPIC crew(!!!!) and you guys really bother to put the touches in that are personal to the fans and made the ETs so special. I really feel that I've been given the chance not just to have pictures and autographs with the guests but get to know them which is unbelievable!!

So proud to say I've been there since the beginning and so glad this is not the end!!! :wub:

• Like 1

I've been attending Eternal Twilight since ET5 and all I can say is that they have given me a place to truly be myself. Not only that, I have met some of the most wonderful people who I feel honoured to call friends. I look forward to be able to attend future cons, ran both by ME and Showmasters, to make even more spectacular memories.

Love to you all and thank you x x x x x x

i can't thank you enough for all the hard work and time that every single person puts in for these events. we won't get the opportunity to do these thing and for then to run smoothly if it wasn't for you. i am eternally grateful for everything you have done for us. this may have only been my second con due to money and personal demons. I would of here from day 1 if i knew!!

NO words are enough for this!

I want to say a big big THANK YOU to all who made all the Eternal Twilights such wonderful and funfilled weekends

The both weekends in February and October were defintily 2 highlights of the past years.

I met some of my best friends at your conventions and had such good times and will treasure the memories forever.

I don't regret a singel Euro i spent for Tickets Flights or anything it was worth everything

ME gives us some special weekends - and i know what i am talking about i was at other cons too for twilight and this is no comperhansion ME are the best and i hope there will be some twilight guest at their otehr events too because i am really sad to think i can go back to an ET in October ;(

All the best to the whole ME crew !!! You all did an amazing JOB!!!!!

Thank you a million times from the bottom of my heart for giving me the most amazing 4 years i could ever have wished for. You gave me friends who understand me, unbelievable memories and a home away from home. Being able to go to every single convention was difficult at times but i wouldn't change a thing, even taking the job in the fish factory :spew: to be able to afford ET5! Whatever the future holds, i know that because SM :king: will be at the wheel, it will be awesome and life changing and i can't wait to be part of it. Excuse me while i go and cry over my photoshoots... :crying:

• Like 2

A huge THANK YOU to Jason, Mark and all the awesome crew. I don't know if you realise what a truly amazing experience this has been for so many people. ET has been so much more than just a series of cons. It has literally changed people's lives and given others something to look forward to during bad times. It has provided a place where we can be ourselves and not be judged. Many people have become friends who would not have met if it wasn't for ET. There is an emptiness now that it is all over but I feel that we will always be like a huge family. I want to say a special THANK YOU to the lovely lady who first suggested to Jason and Mark that they should have a Twilight con. Who knows - without you, none of this might have happened!

"When life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, it's not (un)reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end."

"How could there not be more .........."

• Like 2