This weekend is gonna be AWESOME

Massive Events

• Showmasters Admin

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to say that this weekend is gonna be AWESOME! :smile:

We have something very cool planned for Saturday nights party and the whole event will be great fun!

Thank you so much for being with us for the last Twilight event. We not only appreciate your support but also look forward to spending the weekend with you!

Twilight has been very special to us in so many ways, right from when we first decided to run an event and had no idea whether anyone would care, all the way through to now when we know that a great many people did care and had an awesome time at 9 Twilight events! :dance:

We were the first dedicated Twilight event in the world and I believe we are also the last. That is all down to you and I cannot thank you enough for all your support! :smile:

I hope that I can take the time to give every one of you a hug or shake your hand this weekend. If you have enjoyed the journey please come and say hello and I hope the last Eternal Twilight will measure up to any of the others you may have been to! :smile:

Take care

Mark :smile:

• Like 1

Thank you for all the hard work you have done, and all the fab guest and all the great friends I have met through you.

I am a late commer to these events this will be the 3rd

Time, and have had an amazing time at ET7 & ET8,

And I have no doubt this last one will top them.

Sad it is the last but all good things end sometime

Let's hope we all make this go out. With the biggest bang ever Can't wait for friday :) xxxxxxx.

I have been with you since ET1 through a very difficult four years but ET has been the light in the darkness. Thank you all so much! Jason and I already hug but I will certainly be hugging you too! There will probably be a few tears also but we will always have the happy memories thanks to you guys! :D

• Like 1

awww thats so nice! shame i have only joined in with this at ET8. i didn't have the money for ET7 :(

I am so happy that this is a weekend where i belong for once in my life where everyone knows how the fangirl/boy hysteria sets in!

I cannot thank you enough for agreeing to this last convention..... i can have another weekend of knowing that i won't be judged :D

love you all xx