Latest Guest Announcment - KID KASH

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

We are very pleased to announce Kid Kash

Kid Kash will be joining us at CMMK19 on Sunday and Monday only

David Cash better known by his ring name Kid Kash, is an American professional wrestler, best known for his work in Extreme Championship Wrestling (ECW), Total Nonstop Action Wrestling (TNA) and World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE).

kid-kash.jpg

pitbullskk.jpg

kid-kash-10.jpg

Kid Kash has done it all, he has been a champion In a number of different company’s inc the following:

ECW World Television Championship

NWA World Tag Team Championship

TNA X Division Championship

WWE Cruiserweight Championship

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kid_Kash

http://www.imdb.com/...cter/ch0038154/

• Like 1

slightly out of left field this one but a welcome announcement none the less! good time to be a wrestling fan

He's coming over to wrestle so not that left field ;)

there are other people over wrestling that aren't booked for this event though... he's not the first name you'd think of when requesting wrestlers is all I mean

• Like 1

slightly out of left field this one but a welcome announcement none the less! good time to be a wrestling fan

He's coming over to wrestle so not that left field ;)

there are other people over wrestling that aren't booked for this event though... he's not the first name you'd think of when requesting wrestlers is all I mean

Any wrestling guest is fine with me but I can see where you're coming from... I'm still hopeful that SM can make a deal with the Steiners, Goldust, Chris Masters and the Million Dollar Man who are all over here in April and May

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

unfortunately I missed him this time round, every time I had gone to meet him he wasnt around, but I heard so many good things about him, I hope he and many other superstars from WWF/WWE/WCW/ECW or TNA come again it would be really acetastic