Ladies of Stargate

barnowl

I'd LOVE to meet CLAUDIA BLACK. she is awsome and i sooooooo want to meet her is person. plus she doesnt come to the uk very offen so it would be AMAZING for her to come over. especialy since she hasnt come to a showmaster event so far i dont think and there are only 2 sg1 people so far on the list. that is if Corin is well enough to come. so PLEASE showmaster get us Cludia. on the guest wanted list she is the person with the mose votes afterall.

I'd LOVE to meet CLAUDIA BLACK. she is awsome and i sooooooo want to meet her is person. plus she doesnt come to the uk very offen so it would be AMAZING for her to come over. especialy since she hasnt come to a showmaster event so far i dont think and there are only 2 sg1 people so far on the list. that is if Corin is well enough to come. so PLEASE showmaster get us Cludia. on the guest wanted list she is the person with the mose votes afterall.

Claudia has been to London Film and Comic Con a couple of years ago.

"who could we get?" really? come on! SGU is full of amazing actresses! :angel::whistling:

and these are just the main ones!

Elyse Levesque aka Chloe

Alaina Huffman aka TJ (some one whom I very much want to meet having missed her a few years ago :crying:)

Jennifer Spence aka Lisa Park

Julia Benson aka Venessa James (met her last year in Vancouver and she was soo amazing :smile:)

Ming-Na aka Camile

Julie McNiven aka Ginn

Louise Lombard aka Gloria Rush (also CSI and NCIS :wub:)

Reiko Aylesworth aka Sharon (also 24 :D)

Glynis Davies aka Maryann Wallace

Ona Grauer aka Emily Young

of course not to mention people such as JEWEL STAITE :wub: would love to hear her talk about SGA (as well as Firefly of course :wub:)

surfy sah xx

supporter of BRING US SGU GUESTS :thumbup:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

"who could we get?" really? come on! SGU is full of amazing actresses! :angel::whistling:

and these are just the main ones!

Elyse Levesque aka Chloe

Alaina Huffman aka TJ (some one whom I very much want to meet having missed her a few years ago :crying:)

Jennifer Spence aka Lisa Park

Julia Benson aka Venessa James (met her last year in Vancouver and she was soo amazing :smile:)

Ming-Na aka Camile

Julie McNiven aka Ginn

Louise Lombard aka Gloria Rush (also CSI and NCIS :wub:)

Reiko Aylesworth aka Sharon (also 24 :D)

Glynis Davies aka Maryann Wallace

Ona Grauer aka Emily Young

of course not to mention people such as JEWEL STAITE :wub: would love to hear her talk about SGA (as well as Firefly of course :wub:)

surfy sah xx

supporter of BRING US SGU GUESTS :thumbup:

I second this ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I really would love to meet Jaime Ray Newman, who played Lt. Laura Cadman in SGA epsiodes "Duet" and "Critical Mass". Especially with David H. and Paul this would be fun :D I also like her in other shows like "Eureka" and "Grimm".

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...