Big guest announcement coming this weekend 8pm sunday

showmasters

• Moderators

For those guessing that might not be familiar with what Autographica usually covers, I'd suggest looking at previous events.

It's unlikely to be Game of Thrones unless it's someone that covers a lot of bases. And Autographica generally isn't about modern TV or movies, not wanting to ever write that off of course, but it's a lot different from LFCC etc.

• Showmasters Admin

Not quite sure where you guys saw my comment as a clue.

It wasn't !!!!!

The leap of faith reference refers to the VIP pass holders buying their tickets before we have even announced a big guest.

Two of you always buy the VIP pass at the previous show so you will always be no 1 or 2 to go when we do the seating plan.

Several more go with my recomendation to but them before we announce a certain guest.

That's the leap of faith.

I know from experience that as soon as i announce this guest the phone will light up and people will scramble to get seats .

Anyway the suspense is killing me who is it ?

Dave Phillips

• Like 1

Not quite sure where you guys saw my comment as a clue.

It wasn't !!!!!

The leap of faith reference refers to the VIP pass holders buying their tickets before we have even announced a big guest.

Two of you always buy the VIP pass at the previous show so you will always be no 1 or 2 to go when we do the seating plan.

Several more go with my recomendation to but them before we announce a certain guest.

That's the leap of faith.

I know from experience that as soon as i announce this guest the phone will light up and people will scramble to get seats .

Anyway the suspense is killing me who is it ?

Dave Phillips

please give at least one clue

I know, it's a Give Us A Clue reunion with Lionel Blair as star guest :spew:

Ahhhh, Give Us A Clue!! The show where Lionel Blair could be frequently seen popping in and out of Christopher Biggins.........

......dressing room before a show. They would spend hours discussing cottaging and other buildings they were planning to spend their holidays in.

Edited by keithporter23

I wouldn't mind meeting Kirk Douglas, Richard Kiel, Katherine Zeta Jones, any James Bond 007 (Dalton, Brosnan, Connery), Clint Eastwood, Julie Andrews, Isabella Rosselini, Meryl Streep, Robert Redford, Jack Nicholson, Diane Keaton, Anthony Perkins, Christopher Plummer, Claudia Cardinale, Al Pacino, Robert de Niro, Max von Sydow, Claire Forlani, etc...

Edited by denis007