Latest Sports Announcement - Leeds 72' Team Reunion

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

We are pleased to announce that we will have some of the 1972 Leeds football team in attendance at collectormania

leeds---fa-cup-aloft.jpg

The reunion will include:

jack charlton

johnny giles

eddie gray

peter lorimer

mick jones

david harvey

mick bates

paul reaney

norman hunter

attending Sunday 10.00-3.00

• Like 2

J. Charlton goes nicely with Hurst and Banks on the Saturday, Hunter as well as a member of the squad. Glad I booked a travelodge now!

Thinking on, I got a photo of Roger Hunt from the 1965 cup final signed at the last sportsmania, seem to remember Norman Hunter is in the picture as well so might be one to add on there.

Edited by Count Fooku

I might be able to attend sunday as well as my dad Is a leeds fan so he is trying to work things out so I will hopefully meet the Dr Who stars as well who is attending on sunday :smile:

Edited by Starbug

I'd really like to see a photo shoot added for the Leeds team reunion.

It's always great to see classic teams reunited, but only very rarely is there a photo shoot, and it always seems like a missed opportunity. I'd much rather get a proper photo with all the team than individual photos at the desk like I've done before.

Hope we can have one this time, and for future team reunions.

The photo I was able to get with the England 66 team at the last Sportsmania for example means a lot more to me than the autographs I got.