Latest Guest Announcement - The Honky Tonk Man

• Showmasters Admin

We are very pleased to announce WWE Legend The Honky Tonk Man to LFCC

He will be appearing Fri/Sat/Sun

Roy Wayne Farris better known by his ring name The Honky Tonk Man, is an American professional wrestler.

He previously worked for World Championship Wrestling (WCW) and World Wrestling Federation (WWF)--now WWE. He is best known for his first run with WWF, where he held the WWF Intercontinental Championship for a record 64 weeks, and lost it to Ultimate Warrior in the very first pay-per-view of SummerSlam. He is the cousin of professional wrestler and color commentator Jerry "The King" Lawler.

tumblr_mdyc05Kc761rlyfnto1_400.jpg

tumblr_mat7e3jP0h1qzx70zo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m7sjmgj22L1rqoq0po1_500.jpg

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0274918/

http://en.wikipedia...._Honky_Tonk_Man

Edited by mojoe
  • Like 2

Nice announcement. Have met the man 3 times before and he's always engaging with the fans. I'm really enjoying all the wrestling announcements and hoping to see some more for people I've not met. :thumbup:

• Showmasters Admin

we are please so many of you like this guest , just remember you the fans are driving this side of the show, if we keep on seeing that there is a big demand for these guests we will get more and bigger ones as this aspect grows , so if you like were we are going then please help us get the word out to other fans tweeting it putting a link on facebook and talking about it with your friends all helps to get the word out and really supports the shows and the guests attending .

one other thing Andrew Murray works here and is the person that is really trying to grow the wrestling side of the show and he is networking with the wrestling guests and its his hard work that is starting to pay off so i just wanted to thank him for really getting into this and making it work good job mate :-)

so thank you all for helping and we look forward to getting you more cool wrestling guests .

jason

• Like 3

we are please so many of you like this guest , just remember you the fans are driving this side of the show, if we keep on seeing that there is a big demand for these guests we will get more and bigger ones as this aspect grows , so if you like were we are going then please help us get the word out to other fans tweeting it putting a link on facebook and talking about it with your friends all helps to get the word out and really supports the shows and the guests attending .

one other thing Andrew Murray works here and is the person that is really trying to grow the wrestling side of the show and he is networking with the wrestling guests and its his hard work that is starting to pay off so i just wanted to thank him for really getting into this and making it work good job mate :-)

so thank you all for helping and we look forward to getting you more cool wrestling guests .

jason

The increase in the wrestling guests is brilliant and there certainly is a market for it. I've been to a few signings and events recently just for wrestlers, some for just one wrestler, and they have been very busy and very well received so it's a good direction to go in.

I've introduced these shows to friends of mine who, like me, are massive wrestling fans and they are now attending your events because of the wrestling guests. So keep them coming. As has been mentioned by others there are many wrestlers wresting over here at the same time this year like the Steiner Brothers, Goldust and many others.

One of the greatest IC champions of all time. Cannot wait for LFCC to come round now...

Maybe not the best place to put this but as per Jason's comment above how about trying to get Colt Cobana along. He is also along time fan of HTM and maybe he could do a live Art of Wrestling podcast at LFCC it would certainly help publisize the event among wrestling fans.

• 2 weeks later...

Great guest, I'm thinking of making a little jumpsuit for my son, he will be about 7 months old then. What colour jumpsuit should it be.

Not sure if the pic will work but My sister inlaw has made a couple of outfits for my daughter for when she met a couple of wrestlers

Million Dollar Man black / gold suit

Bret Hart leather with pink jacket / trousers

Hot Rod suit with Kilt & leather Jacket

Hulk Hogan Yellow & Red

Tugboat red & white striped top

Terry Funk Bad Mother Funker top with barb wire bat

22DDE519-38CE-444F-9026-C844AC9CB773-378-00000023BFE074A6_zps349e273b.jpg

• Like 1