Charmed sister for LFCC 13?

Hi, LFCC last year was my first convention...left me wondering, you know how you can always be guaranteed a DW/star trek guest? It it the same for other shows, like Charmed? Will there pretty much be a Charmed guest every year?

Hope so, would be cool to meet Rose McGowan, Alyssa Milano or Shannen Doherty :)

PS, would be awesome if Hayden Panettiere came back to another Showmasters event this year, she was the coolest to meet in my opinion, so cheers for that oppertunity SM!

• Like 5

• Moderators

I would suggest Doctor Who, Star Wars and Star Trek are the main franchises always represented as they're the core shows for these events and have been for years.

I'm sure they'll get another Charmed guest in time when they can, but they do leave it a while for repeat overseas guests which is why Hayden is unlikely for a while. It's not worth having appearances so close.

Too bad Dr Who, Star trek and Star Wars are the only shows i dont watch/like haha. But im happy for the others though.. Lets just hope a Charmed guest gets announced for this years LFCC. You would think so after the succeses of Holly and Brian last year..

All we can do is wait i guess.. And hope

I'm surprised (or not !) to see how many people here keep requesting Charmed, I know it was and still is a cult show but it seems to have a massive fan following in the UK, especially on this forum. Makes me happy the show is still being kept alive! I would love to meet Alyssa, Shannen or Rose this year, Holly was incredibly sweet last year.

• Like 1

Charmed is and will always be the thing that cheers me up after a hard day. In fact my profile says it all! So I pray that SM get more Charmed guests, even if it isnt a sister, maybe someone like Drew Fuller, Dorian Gregory, Jennifer Rhodes. And possibly small parts like Billy Drago, 7 episodes but still the most awesome demon! :smile:

• Like 2

i met holly last year at lfcc and brian and it was 1 of the days i'll remember forever and i'll only go this year if alyssa milano shannen doherty!!!!!! or rose gowan go .... if dorian Gregory or Jennifer Rhodes or finola Hughes or any other well known CHARMED guestguest!!!!!!!!! please though Shannen Doherty lol

• Like 1

Ditto on the small roles/demons. I would LOVE to meet Joel Swetow (Head Avatar), Debbi Morgan (The Seer), Billy Drago (Barbas), Gildart Jackson (Gigeon), Peter Woodward (The Source) Simon Templeman (The Angel of Death), Grace Zabriskie (The Crone)... and thats just the tip of the ice burg.

Barbas is easily my favorite demon, along with The Source of course.

Julian Mcmahon

Alyssa Milano

Eric Dane

Jason Lewis

Rose Mcgowan

Drew Fuller

Ted King (heard interesting things about him and Charmed would like to know if they were true lol)

James Read

Finola Hughes

And as always Brian Krause and Neil Roberts please

Just a few of the people on my Charmed wish list!!!

• Like 1

SM have had Shannen and Holly in the last 3 of 4 years so I'm holding hope that Alyssa and Rose come over in the next 3 or 4 years too as it'd be amazing to have meet all the sisters. Julian would be great too. I think it's a bit more likely you'd get a guest star or two as they could cover more than one genre, for example, Elizabeth Dennhey (sp?) was also there with Brian and Holly last year. Fingers crossed.

• Like 1