guest suggestions

spocks-brain

Sarah Polley (Dawn of the Dead, Go & Slings & Arrows)

Madeline Zima (Californication, Heroes & The Collector)

Marc Blucas (Buffy, Necessary Roughness, Knight & Day & First Daughter)

Elizabeth Anne Allen (Buffy & Bull)

Kristen Bell (Veronica Mars, Gossip Girl, Heroes & House of Lies)

Jane Levy (Suburgatory, Evil Dead & Shameless)

I would love to see the following people- they would make me a very happy woman indeed!

Andrew Divoff (this would be amazing, a real dream come true!)

Andrew was at Collectormania 10, at least that's when I met him, nice guy.

He was?! Whoa! Excuse me whilst I take a moment to sulk over missing that event! I really hope that he comes back again in the future. Lovely to know that he is a nice guy too- thats always great to hear. I'll be crossing my fingers!

• Like 1

I would love to see the following people- they would make me a very happy woman indeed!

He was?! Whoa! Excuse me whilst I take a moment to sulk over missing that event! I really hope that he comes back again in the future. Lovely to know that he is a nice guy too- thats always great to hear. I'll be crossing my fingers!

No problem, you have a sulk ! :smile: But I guess the good news is if he's been over once, chances are he will be again. It was back in the shopping centre days and he was sat with Brad Dourif, Barbie Wilde and Alex Vincent. I thought Ken Cranham was there that day as well but may well be getting mixed up, or perhaps that was another show. Why such a big Divoff fan ?

No problem, you have a sulk ! :smile: But I guess the good news is if he's been over once, chances are he will be again. It was back in the shopping centre days and he was sat with Brad Dourif, Barbie Wilde and Alex Vincent. I thought Ken Cranham was there that day as well but may well be getting mixed up, or perhaps that was another show. Why such a big Divoff fan ?

Haha! Believe me, I have been- and I have had a good, long whine at those closest to me. ;) Still! I can live in the hope that he will return to one of the events! I remember when Barbie and Kenneth attended the MK Shopping Center together, as they were sitting by one another and I got them to do the Time Warp with me LOL (I had photos too, urgh, bloomin' computer!). I can't say I saw/knew Divoff was there, though, because I would have gone over to him like a shot- lol! Perhaps it was another event/time or perhaps they done different days? Or perhaps, worse yet, I completely missed him (if thats the case, yeah, I am officially going to be sulking for a long time!).

As for being such a big fan, I adore his work and all of the roles he has played- but I particularly love him in the first two Wishmaster movies (as they are two of my favourite films of all time). I think he is really talented and plays his roles well and I always enjoy the character he performs as (I'm a bit of a villain lover/performer myself, so he gets bonus points from me for usually taking to the dark side! ;) ). On top of that, I have to admit that I have a bit of a... a big thing for him. For me, he is very easy on the eyes and I have a bit of a crush. ;) *Ahem*

Evan Rachel Wood (True Blood, The Wrestler, The Ides of March, Mildred Pierce & Thirteen)

Jack Plotnick (Reno 911, Drawn Together, Buffy, Joan of Arcadia, Ellen & Rude Awakening)

Robin Tunney (Prison Break, The Mentalist, The Craft & End of Days)

Larry Bagby (Hocus Pocus, Young & Restless & Buffy)

Lindy Booth (Kick Ass 2, Dawn of the Dead, 4400, The Philanthropist & Cry Wolf)

Rachel Bilson (Hart of Dixie, The O.C., Chuck, Jumper & How I Met Your Mother)