Any chance Gillian Anderson?

I missed last year's LFCC as I chose to goto DSTL instead (no regrets!) but missed Gillian Anderson. An I can't afford Collectormania Milton Keynes either! So any chance she will return this year? Fingers crossed! Oh an maybe she could bring her friend Mr Duchovny (not likely lol)

• Moderators

I'd say very very very unlikely. No one expected her to return to any event, so having her do two this year would seem unlikely.

Plus the more she does, the less people she'll have to meet, and the less financially viable it is.

• Like 1

I'd say very very very unlikely. No one expected her to return to any event, so having her do two this year would seem unlikely.

Plus the more she does, the less people she'll have to meet, and the less financially viable it is.

Hence why I spent Christ knows how much on her... BUT! Do I regret the money I spent? Nope :)

• Like 1

Any chance you can get Gillian to come round my house - I can't afford to go to the show but would like to meet her anyway. It would make it much easier for me if you could do this Showmasters.

(sarcastic I know, but I just couldn't help it!..)

It's not like I'm not willing to travel 250 miles, pay for entry and whatever it costs to meet the guests and thensome for autograph and photos. If this is what you call 'easy' then I envy you. I'm sorry I can't afford to do this 2 or 3 times a year! Hardly the same as getting them to come to my house :/

• 2 weeks later...

i am really really sad, because today i have read that gillian anderson wont come to this con...(why???)

some friends an i planned to go to london (from germany) to this con to meet her and william b. davis, we were so happy but now...it is like a falling down... :crying: