Collectormania in October Returns!

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Since our move to the wonderful MK Dons our Collectormania Shows have only been once a year, but we are pleased to announce that we will once again be having a show in Milton Keynes in October!!! By then the event hall attached to the venue will have been completed and we can move into our long awaited and much anticipated new home!

However, our venue is host to many great football matches and until we know the football fixtures for the year we cant give you an exact date for Collectormania 20, but we can tell you it will be on one of these weekends:

Friday 11th - Sunday 13th October

OR

Friday 18th - Sunday 20th October

So keep them free and keep an eye on both the forum and websites for an update as soon as we have it!

:clap: :clap:

• Like 2

Great one, I will be on Holiday the week before.. So well done I can arrange to go to these shows... I'm soooo Hooked on these now. Keep up the good work. Some guest suggestions...

Space 1999 crew

Lord of the rings

Harry Potter

Spartacus

Dr Who.. Always Required

Star Trek.. Always required

Babylon 5 crew.

just for starters...

Also wondering if EMS is still happening...

For several reasons, London is far more practical for me.

ditto

Absolutely agree, going to MK once a year is expensive enough with travel and accomidation for us, there's no way we'd go twice.

There's no point asking for one weekend or the other. It'll be whichever weekend MK Dons are playing an away match and that won't be known until next seasons fixtures are announced later this year.

Just so everyone knows, the provisional fixtures are usually announced around middle of June. Believe it was 18th June in 2012. So nothing will be known until after that and even then they are subject to change depending on cup games, TV scheduling and other things.

There's always the risk that they will get home games on consecutive weekends, it's not always home one week, away the next but clubs will notify the powers that be when the stadium needs to be used for something else so it can be built in to the fixture list. We will just have to wait and see.

There's always the risk that they will get home games on consecutive weekends, it's not always home one week, away the next.

This is true as it's commonplace for lower football divisions for midweek matches to take place, so many times you get home saturday, away midweek home following saturday.

Of course, this may work the other way and BOTH weekends will be free. :smile: