Hallowhedon Hotel Code!

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

I've just spoken with The Hilton and they will be putting more rooms onto the system very soon! (Within the next hour or so I hope)! :dance:

I have also let them know that we have a big guest announcement tomorrow night and that they are likely to see a lot of room bookings and so have asked them to bear that in mind when they put extra rooms on today so there are plenty available.

Let me know if you have any other problems.

Thanks

Mark :smile:

cheers, Mark! thanks for the quick action :), no availability as of yet but we'll keep trying :clap:

update1 (12.38 BST) : not yet :)

update2 (1.10 pm bst): not yet :)

update3 (1.41 pm bst): not yet :)

Edited by twinzz

• Showmasters Admin

Hi there,

I have just spoken to The Hilton again and they are going to put some more rooms for sale! :dance:

Give them a couple of hours for it to filter through the right people but there should be some more on sale just after lunch I hope!

It seems room bookings, along with ticket bookings, have been quite popular over the last few days! :smile:

Take care

Mark :smile:

Any chance of more doubles or queens being made available? Only way to get a queen bed now is to book the family guest room at £108.

For a normal weekend, I'd slum it in a single, but it's my birthday that weekend so I'd like to get at least a decent night's kip! The guy I spoke to in reservations only offered single, twin or family rooms which are on the site. Thought I'd ask just in case :)

Any chance of more doubles or queens being made available? Only way to get a queen bed now is to book the family guest room at £108.

For a normal weekend, I'd slum it in a single, but it's my birthday that weekend so I'd like to get at least a decent night's kip! The guy I spoke to in reservations only offered single, twin or family rooms which are on the site. Thought I'd ask just in case :)

Sold out again? :lol: You guys are fast. I'll ask the office to see if anything can be done.

Sold out again? :lol: You guys are fast. I'll ask the office to see if anything can be done.

Thanks! Worth a try, in any case :)