Hallowhedon Hotel Code!

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

I have just spoken to The Hilton again and they are going to see what they can do about getting some more double rooms added to the hotel code! :smile:

HOWEVER, Top Gear Live is also on at The NEC the weekend of Hallowhedon so the hotel will be busy so if you are planning on coming to the show PLEASE book your room as early as you can if you want to be at the con hotel! Obviously we will keep rooms on sale under the discounted code for as long as there are rooms available at the hotel but once they are physically sold out there is not much more we can do!

I just wanted to warn you as soon as I knew so that you could get your rooms booked. You don't pay for them until the event, and just need a credit card to hold them, so booking early is better anyway!

Take care,

Mark :smile:

• Showmasters Admin

Thanks Mark for the info and for working so hard on this event. Have to admit I kind of panicked when I saw your post lol. I just booked a twin room over the phone with out a problem :)

No problem!

They still have rooms at the moment but just wanted everyone to be aware that they were already busy for that weekend, what with Hallowhedon and Top Gear on the same weekend, and I don't want anyone to be disappointed, especially when it costs nothing to reserve your hotel room now.

Will the code cover the Sunday night as well, as I know they don't always sometimes????

I've just booked my tickets and tried to book a room but there are no twins available just family rooms, will there be anymore released or is that it now?!?!

Edited by mrsmikaelson

• Showmasters Admin

Hi everyone,

I have just spoke to The Hilton again and they have been inundated by room bookings for Hallowhedon which is why they keep running out and having to add more!

Whilst there are a good number of twin rooms still available, the doubles are now in very short supply indeed so if you need a double room, (Which for the sake of clarity is a room with one double bed in it), then please book it asap as once this latest round of doubles go there are no more available, only twins.

Thanks

• Like 1

Yaaay! Just booked our room.. It is a twin room, but doesnt really matter as the fact remains: I'll be at the Hilton!

I worried a lot, because the payment is going to be done with my dad's creditcard so cant take that with me.. but fortunatly the service

was very good and it could be done!

Now i really cant wait for Hallowhedon..

• Like 3

i still cant book mine for another month, maybe see if anyone by themselves have booked a twin and room share if worst comes to the worst? any one who maybe up for this possibility let me know :) many thanks

You do not have to pay for the room at the time of booking. If you know you are coming, but won't have the money to pay until you are arrival you can still book.

• 5 weeks later...

Yaaay! Just booked our room.. It is a twin room, but doesnt really matter as the fact remains: I'll be at the Hilton!

I worried a lot, because the payment is going to be done with my dad's creditcard so cant take that with me.. but fortunatly the service

was very good and it could be done!

Now i really cant wait for Hallowhedon..

it'll be fine, i stayed at hilton couple of years ago and was booked by someone else who didnt attend and there was no problem with it at all.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Are all the rooms gone now and no chance to get more? Just tried to go and book a room and it won't give me the discounted rate rooms, just the normal rate ones. Kicking myself for not getting on this earlier since I've had my ticket for ages...

• Moderators

If there are still rooms left at all at the hotel, Mark should be able to hopefully get them to add another block of rooms onto the convention code. It might just take a few days (especially as they'll barely be back from Chevron).

If there are still rooms left at all at the hotel, Mark should be able to hopefully get them to add another block of rooms onto the convention code. It might just take a few days (especially as they'll barely be back from Chevron).

As there's no Bitten this year I've just been talked into attending, so I'm rather hoping there will be more rooms available at the convention rate otherwise my budget is going to be hopeless. I've just gone to book them online and nothing is available below £150 a night. Although in honesty I can't remember when the tickets/hotel codes were first announced, so it could be that the rooms have disappeared.

• 2 weeks later...

We now have a page set up with the Hilton so you can start booking your discounted rooms.

CLICK HERE and you will be taken to the Hilton website where you will be able to make your booking. The code is already stored in the website, so there is nothing extra to type in. Just click and go!

:clap: :clap:

Hi are you gonna add more rooms? I know a lot of people who have been told they will have to pay full price......