Hallowhedon Hotel Code!

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

We now have a page set up with the Hilton so you can start booking your discounted rooms.

CLICK HERE and you will be taken to the Hilton website where you will be able to make your booking. The code is already stored in the website, so there is nothing extra to type in. Just click and go!

:clap: :clap:

Hi guys

Is anyone else still having a problem booking? I've tried with both 1 adult and 2 adults selected, and it's still coming back saying 'the group rate requested is unavailable'? It could just be me doing something wrong though lol :)

Thanks,

Stacey

• Showmasters Admin

Hi guys

Is anyone else still having a problem booking? I've tried with both 1 adult and 2 adults selected, and it's still coming back saying 'the group rate requested is unavailable'? It could just be me doing something wrong though lol :)

Thanks,

Stacey

What days are you trying to book? :-)

Hi Mark. Will the hotel link actually only work between 25th and 28th October? It will allow me to book those dates, but not from 23rd as it says when you click through to the link.

Stacey.

I strongly suspect that the 23rd is a typo. Normally the rooms only cover the Friday-Monday of the event, and not prior/subsequent days.

Hi Mark. Will the hotel link actually only work between 25th and 28th October? It will allow me to book those dates, but not from 23rd as it says when you click through to the link.

Stacey.

I strongly suspect that the 23rd is a typo. Normally the rooms only cover the Friday-Monday of the event, and not prior/subsequent days.

Thanks for that, I thought so but was just trying my luck in case I could get an extra night in before!! I've booked for the weekend now yay, can't wait everything's booked, just ready to go now :)

We always had a triple room at the Radisson (they would give us the exec room with an extra bed for not much more cost) as a friend from abroad comes over for hallowhedon and doesnt like to be on her own as she cant afford the single rate. Seems they dont do any group rooms at the Hilton so not sure what we are going to do now. I called reservations and it seems the con rate is for a double bed only they dont even have twin rooms so looks like we are all going to have to share double beds which for us girls may not be so bad but for any guys out there maybe not so much!

Also the rate is more expensive up there than it was in London which is going to make it more expensive on top of the extra travel for a lot of us & there are not so many options for cheaper hotels up there. The hotel is rather out of the way and you cant just nip down the pub for a quick lunch either between breaks. We have found a nice carvery but its a 10 min cab ride away so can only get out in the evening. Apart from that this leaves the NEC where the food is not nice or trying to get to the airport which takes forever to get to as well. However the rooms themselves are very nice just expensive.

All in all much prefer the london hotels and it just seems there are too many cons being shipped up north now but we dont all live up there and this is going to get expensive for a lot of people, hope its not a permanent move!

Edited by buffy2k

• 3 weeks later...

Any chance of asking the Hilton if they can add more twin rooms ME? A lot of us share with friends to keep the cost down and not all of us know each other well enough to share a double, lol!

The Hilton do have rollaway beds available which makes it possible for 3 people to share buffy2k but they may already have all been booked for this or possibly another event running the same weekend - might be worth asking though?

i second that i am having trouble trying to sort out a room for our friend now, she's not going to be happy we cant all share a room as she loves hallowhedon and we bring pumpkins eetc to decorate the room. I cannot believe we've been told we have to share beds at the hotel cos they dont have any twin rooms this early thats ridiculous and i hope everyone has checked their bookings to avoid any surprises! its just not convenient for a lot of people and what about those people looking to room share this wont work. If this new guest on wednesday does prompt a lot of new bookings then its going to cause a lot more problems i forsee.

thanks corrine for the suggestion i already tried that and they said we couldnt have a rollaway in a standard room you have to pay for an upgrade outside the con rate to even get one. Never had this trouble at any of the london hotels who have always been more than accommodating. Not sure how to solve this one at the moment.