Doctor Who Guests!

chugs

I am really loving the Doctor Who guests already confirmed to attend year, mostly as it's also the 50th anniversary (didn't anyone know). But I would love to see more, and wanted to know 'who' everyone else would like?

For me personally I would like to see some of the big stars:

Christopher Eccleston,

Billie Piper,

Catherine Tate,

John Simm

Timothy Dalton,

Bernard Cribbins,

Alex Kingston,

Neve McIntosh,

David Bradley,

Chugs-in-credible

Edited by chugs-in-credible

have to admit Freema would brill considering she went on the wrong day last year for me other I would like to see Mark Strickson, Nicola Bryant, Nick Briggs, John Levene Catherine Tate, David Tennant, Derek Jackobi, Sarah Sutton,

I for one would kill for the likes of Sutekh Styggron Robot K-1/CyberController A Krynoid A Zygon any one who was a Cyberman from the Tenth Planet Nicola Bryant Nabil Shaban Kenton Moore Lalla Ward land probably a TARDIS full of CLASSIC guests before its too late i mean any new Who people are fine but there is more chance of getting them at a later date whereas classic who guests is another matter, last year we sadly lost a few people and recently we lost Bernard Horsfall so come on guys get the classic guests in NOW.

I would love any of the following:

Main Characters:

Alex Kingston

Freema Agyeman

Bruno Langley

Bernard Cribbins

Jacqueline King

Camille Coduri

Noel Clarke

Shaun Dingwall

David Morrissey

Velile Tshabalala

John Simm

Matt Smith Era:

Neve McIntosh

Catrin Stewart

Frances Barber

Simon Fisher Becker

Sarah Smart

Iain Glen

Toby Jones

Meera Syal

Richard Hope

Stephen Moore

Tony Curran

Marnix Van Den Broeke

Marshall Lancaster

Nina Toussaint-White

Other:

David Morrissey

Velile Tshabalala

Julian Bleach

Torchwood:

Naoko Mori

Kai Owen

Burn Gorman

Tom Price

Sarah Jane Adventures:

Danny Anthony

Tommy Knight

Are we likely to be getting any more Doctor Who guests at all? So far from who has been announced Doctor Who is featuring very minorly in the amount of guests overall. I know other shows are also popular at the moment but it is supposed to be the show's 50th anniversary isn't it?

Are we likely to be getting any more Doctor Who guests at all? So far from who has been announced Doctor Who is featuring very minorly in the amount of guests overall. I know other shows are also popular at the moment but it is supposed to be the show's 50th anniversary isn't it?

That's what I'm worried about, no fiftieth anniversary celebrations have yet to appear...

Chugs-in-credible

Edited by chugs-in-credible

• 1 month later...