Registration letters are on their way!

Yvie

Open your mail with rubber gloves and hand sanitiser because I've got the plague, but I'm pleased to announce that your reg letters are on their way!!

As usual, please hold the "where's my letter?" emails until the weekend. Anyone who emails before Saturday will be identified at registration and beaten with a drumstick lolly.

Hey Yvie! This isn't to complain, I schwear *hides* I sent an email today wondering about upgrades, I was hoping I'd have sent it in time before letters went out. Are upgrades possible still before or on the weekend?

Oh and feel better :D

Edited by TantalizingTwilightFan

That's early Yvie, you must be sick **ducks** :whistling:

I thought I'd take advantage of a few days off work sick, beat the inevitable panic emails and take you all by surprise! I also figured I'd have to send the letters asap before I snuff it ::cough cough choke::

If I die before the event, tell TooTall that the reg lists are on a spreadsheet in the Massive Events folder on my netbook desktop, lol.

• Like 2

I was not even thinking about my letter yet but after reading this I asked my mum if she had any post for me and lo and behold...it's been delivered! so so happy. Finally letting myself get excited about this, just 2 weeks to go! :)

p.s just been reading the letter, the only ID I have with my pic on is a student card from college. will this be okay? I have my Birth certificate and a few payslips as well if that helps :)

• Moderators

I was not even thinking about my letter yet but after reading this I asked my mum if she had any post for me and lo and behold...it's been delivered! so so happy. Finally letting myself get excited about this, just 2 weeks to go! :)

p.s just been reading the letter, the only ID I have with my pic on is a student card from college. will this be okay? I have my Birth certificate and a few payslips as well if that helps :)

Your student ID should be okay.

Anyone who ordered after 4pm on Jan 30th will shortly receive an email confirming your ticket numbers. Bring this email with you in lieu of a letter, I don't like relying on Royal Mail in the last few days before a show :smile: