Latest Guest Announcement - Sylvester McCoy

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

latest guest announcement - Sylvester McCoy

Sylvester Mccoy will be appearing Saturday and Sunday

Doctor Who (TV series) - The Doctor (42 episodes, 1987-1989)

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey - Radagast The Brown

Dracula - Walter (as Sylveste McCoy) 1979

Doctor Who (TV movie) - The Doctor

mccoy.jpg

tumblr_mf3ot0shrc1qm62e6o1_500.png

http://imdb.com/name/nm0566809/

• 4 months later...

Met him a few times great guy and he made a fuss with my newborn daughter last year in September in Swansea. Very nice guy and i will be meeting him again to get my 7th Doctor & Dalek 2 pack of figures signed in gold ink well hopefully this time it will work.....

Fyi he was at lfcc yesterday and had a broken leg or ankle so might only feel up to doing the one convention. Was really hard for him to get about.

OMG poor guy !

But why can't SM explain that then, they're bound to know......???

(Not having a go at you personally, thanks for the info)

Wait. I'm confused some people say he's not going, others say he is but only on the Sunday.

It is likely a cache problem at the computers. At the moment the website is saying he has cancelled. He was originally down for going Sunday.

I've requested that the office confirms one way or the other, but I imagine this was put aside in the LFACC rush. I will follow up as soon as everyone had a small chance to take a breath.

• 4 weeks later...

any news on this? just had a look on the another event website and it looks like he's appearing there... oh well - the mighty dollar wins!

It would be a bit lame if he is booked for another event and Showmasters are deliberately stalling in letting us know that he's cancelled...the Hobbit guests are the main reason I'm looking to go. Surely, somebody there must know by now, it's been over a month (nearly two) since the query was first raised.

Edited by Tolkienerd